• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

South Korea - MoH confirms 3 coronavirus MERS deaths on June 12, 2015 - total deaths now = 13

sharon sanders

Editor-in-Chief & President
[h=3]Doi Homers patients died ... Jeonbuk first deaths[/h] 6.12.15 12:36 L last updated on 12/6/15 12:53 L
AP (yonhap)
btn_arw2.gif

  • Large l
  • Small l
  • Print l
  • Reducing URL
  • Scrap
  • 0
  • 4
  • 0



(Doi AP) reporter = Jeonbuk 70 gimjinbang Middle East Respiratory Syndrome living in Doi (MERS ? Homers) patient died 12 days. jeonbukdo According to the health authorities upon him yesterday morning 11 57 times 51 patients that were treated at Chonbuk National University Hospital A (72 ? F), killing the seeds. This Homers death toll rose to 11 people, all so far. A seed is Homers patients who died first in Jeonbuk Province. A Mr. St. Mary's Hospital in Pyeongtaek from 1 month 14 days once the patient was admitted to the same ward with 8 days is, June 4 Homers suspected symptoms appeared was the primary test results tested positive. Then June 6 Homers getting diagnosed receive treatment at Chonbuk National University Hospital came jeonbukdo health officials are "A seed was in a coma five days ago the prognosis was not good," he said.Meanwhile, Mr. A has been living at Doi village jangdeok last four days out from 23:50 until now the front-controlled .

www.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/View/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002117840

machine translation

---------------------------------------------

I believe this is the patient referred to above:

51) #1228 - Female, 72, onset June 2, same ward as case #1149, nosocomial at hospital B, South Korea WHO





 
South Korea Government Announces 11th Death

Date
[FONT=&#46027] : 2015-06-12 [/FONT]
[FONT=&#46027]Homers confirmed Now add one people died, deaths 11th - 51st letter confirmed the first diagnosis of hospitalization in Pyeongtaek-party contact St. Mary's Hospital - [/FONT][FONT=&#46027]Department of Health and Human Services □ "Central Homers management task force" is Fri June 12th, MER Here's confirmed death toll of the announced additional one (11th fatalities). [/FONT][FONT=&#46027]○ 51 confirmed deaths party once admitted to St. Mary's Hospital in Pyeongtaek between 5.12 to 5.21 days in (over 72 years), it was first confirmed contact with the parties, from 6.5 days of hospitalization was diagnosed at Chonbuk National University Hospital isolation ward, the state has deteriorated and died AM 6.12 days (11:50). [/FONT][FONT=&#46027]* This pneumonia is aggravated due to old age, and this caused acute kidney failure, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome to death[/FONT]

http://www.cdc.go.kr/CDC/notice/Cdc...11&fid=21&q_type=&q_value=&cid=63430&pageNum=
 
"This pneumonia is aggravated due to old age, and this caused acute kidney failure, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome to death."
 
(4th LD) S. Korea confirms 11th death from MERS

2015/06/12 18:52

SEJONG, June 12 (Yonhap) -- South Korea confirmed its 11th death from Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) on Friday, while reporting four new cases that brought the number of people diagnosed with the disease here to 126.

A 72-year-old female died earlier in the day while undergoing treatment at a hospital in North Jeolla Province, according to the Ministry of Health and Welfare.

She was diagnosed June 4 after spending eight days in a hospital in Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi Province, that had treated the country's first MERS patient in mid-May. She had been in a coma for the past five days, according to ministry officials.
...
Later in the day, an elementary student below the age of 10 tested positive for MERS in the second round of testing. If confirmed, the child would be the first patient here infected with the disease outside of hospitals where MERS cases were reported or where MERS patients stayed.
...

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/business/2015/06/12/43/0504000000AEN20150612001154320F.html
 
And 2 more confirmed by the government...

[TABLE="width: 676, height: 12"]
[TR="class: first-line"]
Subject [TD="class: subject, colspan: 3"]Homers party confirmed two people Add killed, 13 people dead[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Added [TD]2015-06-12[/TD]
Views [TD]27[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
Representatives [TD]CHANG Young Jin[/TD]
Department [TD]Homers central management task force[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: boardContView, colspan: 4"]
Homers party confirmed [FONT=hy&#54756]two [/FONT]additional persons killed [FONT=hy&#54756], [/FONT]the death toll [FONT=hy&#54756]13 [/FONT]people
[FONT=&#54620]- 23 [/FONT]times [FONT=&#54620], 24 [/FONT]times, confirmed in a letter Konyang hospital [FONT=&#54620]16 [/FONT]times party confirmed the same hospital ward [FONT=&#54620]-[/FONT]
[FONT=&#55092] [/FONT] □ Department of Health and Human Services ' central Homers management task force " is [FONT=&#55092]6 [/FONT]month [FONT=&#55092]12 [/FONT]day [FONT=&#55092]( [/FONT]Friday [FONT=&#55092]), [/FONT]confirmed Homersparty of additional deaths [FONT=&#55092]2 [/FONT]persons [FONT=&#55092](12 [/FONT]th [FONT=&#55092], 13 [/FONT]th dead [FONT=&#55092]), [/FONT]the announcement was [FONT=&#55092].[/FONT] [FONT=&#55092] [/FONT] ○ [FONT=&#55092]12 [/FONT]second deaths are [FONT=&#55092]23 [/FONT]times party confirmed [FONT=&#55092]( [/FONT]M [FONT=&#55092], 73 [/FONT]years old[FONT=&#55092], [/FONT]chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [FONT=&#55092]/ [/FONT]asthma [FONT=&#55092]) [/FONT]by [FONT=&#55092]5.27 ~ 5.31[/FONT]Konyang admitted to the hospital between the work and [FONT=&#55092]16 [/FONT]times in contact with the confirmed characters were [FONT=&#55092], [/FONT][FONT=&#55092]6.1 [/FONT]days Homers diagnosis is determined Chungnam National University Hospital isolation ward at the hospital was treating the deteriorated state of [FONT=&#55092]6.12 [/FONT]days [FONT=&#55092](21 [/FONT]hour [FONT=&#55092]30[/FONT]minute [FONT=&#55092]) [/FONT]died [FONT=&#55092].[/FONT] [FONT=&#55092] [/FONT] ○ [FONT=&#55092]13 [/FONT]second deaths are [FONT=&#55092]24 [/FONT]parties confirmed once [FONT=&#55092]( [/FONT]M [FONT=&#55092], 78 [/FONT]years old[FONT=&#55092], [/FONT]Asthma [FONT=&#55092]/ [/FONT]Hypertension [FONT=&#55092]) [/FONT]to [FONT=&#55092]5.28 ~ 5.31 [/FONT]days Konyang admitted to the hospital between [FONT=&#55092]16 [/FONT]confirmed contacts with party time was [FONT=&#55092]6.1 [/FONT]days Homers been diagnosed in Chungnam National University Hospital isolation ward inpatient treatment was deteriorating state of [FONT=&#55092]6.12 [/FONT]days[FONT=&#55092](22 [/FONT]hour [FONT=&#55092]20 [/FONT]minute [FONT=&#55092]) [/FONT]died [FONT=&#55092].[/FONT]


www.mw.go.kr/front_new/al/sal0301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=04&MENU_ID=0403&page=1&CONT_SEQ=323368


machine translation
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
(6th LD) S. Korea confirms 3 more deaths from MERS, total rises to 13

June 12, 2015by

SEJONG, June 12 (Yonhap) ? South Korea confirmed three more deaths from Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) on Friday, while reporting four new cases that brought the number of people diagnosed with the disease here to 126.

A 72-year-old woman died earlier in the day while undergoing treatment at a hospital in North Jeolla Province, according to the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
...
Two other deaths were reported later, raising the number of people who have lost their lives to the disease to 13. Both were male patients who were infected with the virus after coming in contact with a confirmed MERS patient last month. One was 73 years old and the other was 78.

With those additional deaths, the death rate from MERS in South Korea has risen to 10.3 percent, the first time that it has been in double digits since the first case was confirmed on May 20.
...

http://www.koreaobserver.com/6th-ld...ore-deaths-from-mers-total-rises-to-13-30865/
 
Back
Top