Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
(ATTN: UPDATES with one more death; CHANGES headline)
SEJONG, June 20 (Yonhap) -- South Korea reported one more death from Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) Saturday, bringing the country's death toll to 25.
A 63-year-old man -- who has had a history of heart disease and diabetes -- died in a hospital in Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, where he had been quarantined after being infected with the MERS virus, the Ministry of Health and Welfare said adding that his death reduced the number of people diagnosed with the potentially deadly disease to 165.
음성듣기
By Lee Min-hyung
...
The 63-year-old man in Jeonju, North Jeolla Province, showed MERS symptoms on May 30, just days after he went to Samsung Medical Center (SMC) emergency room where his wife was receiving cancer treatment. He has been quarantined since.
The man surnamed Kim tested negative in the first and second test, but later positive in the third test.
...
The total number of confirmed cases remained unchanged at 166, but the fatality rate exceeded 15 percent following Kim's death.
...