• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Serbia - H1N1 Cases - 162 - deaths - 1

Gert van der Hoek

In Memoriam - Editor, Senior Moderator
First swine flu case confirmed in Serbia

24 June 2009 | 17:20 | Source: B92, Beta

BELGRADE -- The first case of the new H1N1 virus, known as swine flu, has been confirmed in Serbia this Wednesday.

Health Minister Tomica Milosavljević told a news conference in Belgrade that the patient is a 29-year-old man, and that he is currently treated at the Clinical Center of Serbia's Infective and Tropical Diseases Institute in Belgrade.

The Torlak Institute previously, at around 15:00 CET, confirmed that the virus was present in the patient's system.

Epidemiologist Predrag Kon told journalists that the man is treated for viral pneumonia, and that his condition is stable, and described the patient as feeling "well".

The man returned from Argentina several days ago, after spending four days in this south American country.

The Health Ministry has released contact telephone numbers of all on-duty epidemiologists in Serbia. The list is attached and available for download in a Word file below.

Further, all institutes of public health in the country are open to direct communication with citizens, the ministry said.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=06&dd=24&nav_id=60058
 
Re: Serbia - 3 swine flu cases confirmed

Re: Serbia - 3 swine flu cases confirmed

Three new flu cases in Serbia

"We've just received confirmation that the three persons oboljele of the H1N1 virus. In the two cases are imported from the virus, and about the people who have arrived in Serbia, and one is a obolijevanju from contact," said BETA Milosavljević do not mention where you are registered.

He added that epidemiolosska investigation in progress. The first new case of flu has been registered in Serbia, two days before, a word on the 29-year man from Belgrade who is from the 18th to 22 June stayed in Argentina. It is located in the isolation of the Infektivnoj clinic Clinical Center in Belgrade and his health is stable.

The second case was registered yesterday in Sombor one four girls. Girls with the mother arrived from Australia 22nd June, and two days later got problems, and then received from the mother to the infectious department of health center in Sombor. Health status of girls is stable.

http://www.bhrt.ba/lat/default.wbsp?p=37&n=27324
 
Re: Serbia - swine flu cases confirmed - 10

Re: Serbia - swine flu cases confirmed - 10

Ten cases of swine flu reported in Serbia

28 June 2009 |

BELGRADE -- Five new A/H1N1, or swine flu, cases have been registered in Serbia, bringing the total number of those infected to ten.

Belgrade Public Health Institute epidemiologist Predrag Kon says that the new patients come from Belgrade, Novi Sad, Subotica and Ni?.

The first swine flu case in the country was confirmed three days ago. The 29-year-old patient is said to be feeling well.

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/society-article.php?yyyy=2009&mm=06&dd=28&nav_id=60123
 
Re: Serbia - swine flu cases confirmed - 21

Re: Serbia - swine flu cases confirmed - 21


3rd swine flu case at University Games


July 6, 2009 8:03 AM ET

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) - Serbian health officials say another two cases of swine flu have been diagnosed at the World University Games.

They said Monday the two unidentified athletes are from Argentina and Uganda. Last week, an Australian swimmer was diagnosed with the H1N1 virus.

Several people who were in contact with the infected athletes are being isolated to prevent the spread of the disease at the multidisciplinary games at which some 8,500 athletes and officials are present.

The two new cases bring the total to 21 swine flu cases recorded in Serbia since last month, when the first case was reported in the Balkan country.

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=10647713
 
Re: Serbia - swine flu cases confirmed - 37

Re: Serbia - swine flu cases confirmed - 37

So far, 37 cases of new influenza


10. July 2009. | 14:03 | Source: B92


Belgrade - In Serbia to 9 July 37 confirmed cases new flu virus H1N1.

28 persons arrived from the countries that had previously registered new flu virus, and nine from the contact with people infected with the new influenza.

Among the infected persons are three athletes of the Universiade, and one visitor to the music festival Egzit.

The last three confirmed cases are registered in the territory of Nis and Belgrade. Contacts ill people are under constant medical supervision.

http://www.b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2009&mm=07&dd=10&nav_id=370572
 
Re: Serbia - H1N1 Cases - 50

Re: Serbia - H1N1 Cases - 50

Serbia confirms 50 A/H1N1 flu cases

www.chinaview.cn 2009-07-15 07:10:00 Print

BELGRADE, July 14 (Xinhua) -- Fifty cases of A/H1N1 flu infections have been confirmed in Serbia, the country's Public Health Institute said on Tuesday.

Thirty-seven of the patients arrived from eight countries in which A/H1N1 flu cases had been registered earlier, while the other 13 contracted the disease through contact with the imported cases, the institute said in a statement, adding that three more suspected cases are yet to be confirmed.

Among the confirmed cases there are six foreign participants of the 2009 Universiade in Belgrade, from Australia, Argentina, Uganda, Zambia and France respectively, and eight foreign audience at the Exit music festival in the northern Serbian city of Novi Sad, seven from Britain and one from Macedonia.

The first case of A/H1N1 flu in Serbia was confirmed on June 24,in a 29-year-old man who had returned from a trip to Argentina.
 
Re: Serbia - H1N1 Cases - 115

Re: Serbia - H1N1 Cases - 115

Serbia, Kosmet report 116 AH1N1 cases in total
28. July 2009. | 11:25

Source: EMportal, Beta, Kosovo Times

There are 20,852 cases of the flu and 35 deaths in Europe: 30 in Great Britain, four in Spain and one in Hungary. The largest number of cases - 11,159 - were registered last week in Great Britain.

There are a total of 115 people infected with the new type A influenza H1N1, six more than a week ago, the Serbian Dr Milan Jovanovic Batut public health institute announced on July 27.

Among the ill, 67 were at the Exit music festival, of which 52 are from Serbia, 11 from Great Britain, two from Canada, one from FYR Macedonia and one from the Netherlands.

Six of the infected are athletes who participated in the Universiade - citizens of Australia, Argentina, Uganda, Zambia and France, reads a statement.

It is added that some of the infected come from Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sombor, Nis, Srbobran, Nova Pazova, Sabac, Subotica, Kucevo, Kragujevac, Pancevo, Stara Pazova, Sremska Mitrovica, Loznica, Kraljevo, Kikinda, Cacak and Cuprija.

There are 20,852 cases of the flu and 35 deaths in Europe: 30 in Great Britain, four in Spain and one in Hungary. The largest number of cases - 11,159 - were registered last week in Great Britain.

The statement recalls that in accordance with new World Health Organization guidelines, Serbia has begun to issue weekly, aggregate announcements of laboratory confirmed cases since the number of such cases has exceeded 100.

Kosovo has confirmed its first case of the H1N1 flu virus, the last part in the Balkans region to be impacted, an official from the World Health Organization (WHO) said Monday.

"The person with the virus is a Kosovar who is working temporarily in the United Kingdom and he came to Kosovo some days ago," said Sami Uka from WHO's Pristina office. The patient was in good condition, he added.

Kosovo hospital authorities are checking whether any family members also have the virus.
 
Re: Serbia - H1N1 Cases - 162 - deaths - 1

[Google Translation]

In Serbia, 162 patients with influenza
Sunday, 1 novembar 2009th 11:33

In Serbia, according to the latest data registered a total of 162 cases of the new flu.

Čačanski epidemiologists Ana Mi?ović today said that the swine flu confirmed in two more people, and the number of patients in this part of Serbia rose to five.

She told Beta that the H1N1 virus confirmed in men, which is in serious condition in the Clinical Center in Kragujevac, and the boys from Mrčajevaca, which is located at the Children's Department Čačak hospital.

The Department of Children's Health Center in Paracin the nine children were hospitalized with symptoms that fit the new flu, there is a RTS.

Sasa Lekovic pediatrician said that until yesterday the Department were 14 children, but five of them were dismissed and they are on home treatment because their condition better.

"Until now we have two confirmed cases of A H1N1 virus and the boys of seven years. One is sent five days ago to the Institute for Mother and Child in New Belgrade and successfully recovering. Another boy is recovering in our department," said Lekovic and adds that the results from Torlak expected for seven other children from Paracin.

Due to the increased number of patients, hospital visits are banned in several cities.

Health condition quinquagenarian from Cacak, which is located in Kragujevac hospital Friday evening, is still poor, while the condition of the patient from Pozega slightly better.

Head of Infectious clinic in Kragujevac, Zoran Todorovic said that the patient is connected to the apparatus for breathing and doctors take measures intensive therapy.

"This patient was admitted in very serious general condition, with symptoms of a new flu, and infection of H1N1 virus was confirmed last night," said Todorovic.

Status affected by the new flu from Pozega slightly better compared to the previous day and the patient is stable, said today the deputy director of the Health Center Uzice Zoran Lazovic.

The doctor said that, however, can not say that the patient's condition significantly better.

Lazovic added that the patient who is in the insulation unit Uzice hospital and still connected to breathing and has no fever.

Health Center Uzice said Friday evening that in the case of the patient confirmed the presence of H1N1 virus.

Cases četrdesetogodi?nji driver from Pozega was admitted to the hospital Wednesday night with severe pneumonia.

Girl from Kragujevac, which is suffering from a flu virus H1N1 is better.

"The girl is still connected to breathing apparatus, but its vital functions are stable and we think that it goes to recovery," said Todorovic.

He said in Kragujevac, no new cases of severe cases of the new flu.

"The number of patients with inferior symptoms of infection, and Infektivnoj clinic yesterday was hospitalized six patients with a new form of flu easier," said Todorovic.

(agency / MONDO)

---------------------------------------------------

Srbiji 162 obolelih od gripa
Nedelja, 1. novembar 2009. 11:33

U Srbiji je prema najnovijim podacima registrovano ukupno 162 slučaja novog gripa.

Čačanski epidemiolog Ana Mi?ović je danas izjavila da je svinjski grip potvrđen kod jo? dve osobe, pa se broj obolelih u ovom delu Srbije popeo na pet.

Ona je za Fonet rekla da je virus H1N1 potvrđen kod mu?karca, koji se nalazi u te?kom stanju u Kliničkom centru u Kragujevcu, i dečaka iz Mrčajevaca, koji je sme?ten na dečje odeljenje čačanske bolnice.

Na Dečjem odeljenju Zdravstvenog centra u Paraćinu hospitalizovano je devetoro dece sa simptomima koji odgovaraju novom gripu, javila je RTS.

Pedijatar Sa?a Leković ka?e da je do juče na Odeljenju bilo 14 dece, ali petoro ih je otpu?teno i oni su na kućnom lečenju jer je njihovo stanje bolje.

"Do sada imamo dva potvrđena slučaja na virus A H1N1 i to kod dečaka od sedam godina. Jedan je upućen pre pet dana u Institut za majku i dete na Novom Beogradu i uspe?no se oporavlja. Drugi dečak se oporavlja na na?em Odeljenju", ka?e Leković i dodaje da se rezultati sa Torlaka očekuju za jo? sedmoro dece iz Paraćina.

Zbog povećanog broja obolelih, zabranjene su posete bolnicama u nekoliko gradova.

Zdravstveno stanje pedesetogodi?njaka iz Čačka, koji je sme?ten u kragujevačku bolnicu u petak uveče, je i dalje lo?e, dok je stanje pacijenta iz Po?ege za nijansu bolje.

Načelnik Infektivne klinike u Kragujevcu Zoran Todorović je izjavio da je taj pacijent priključen na aparate za disanje i lekari preduzimaju mere intenzivne terapije.

"Ovaj pacijent je primljen u vrlo te?kom op?tem stanju, sa simptomima novog gripa, a infekcija virusom H1N1 je potvrđena sinoć", rekao je Todorović.

Stanje obolelog od novog gripa iz Po?ege za nijansu je bolje u odnosu na prethodni dan i pacijent je stabilan, rekao je danas zamenik direktora Zdravstvenog centra U?ice Zoran Lazović.

Doktor je kazao da se, ipak, ne mo?e reći da je pacijentovo stanje značajno bolje.

Lazović je dodao da je pacijent koji se nalazi u izolacionoj jedinici u?ičke bolnice i dalje priključen na aparat za disanje i da nema temperaturu.

Zdravstveni centar U?ice saop?tio je u petak uveče da je u slučaju tog pacijenta potvrđeno prisustvo virusa H1N1.

Oboleli četrdesetogodi?nji vozač iz Po?ege primljen je u bolnicu u sredu uveče sa te?kom upalom pluća.

Devojka iz Kragujevca, koja je obolela od virusa gripa H1N1 je bolje.

"Devojka je i dalje priključena na aparate za disanje ali su njene vitalne funkcije stabilne i smatramo da ona ide ka oporavku", rekao je Todorović.

On je rekao da u Kragujevcu nema novih te?kih slučajeva obolelih od novog gripa.

"Povećan je broj pacijenata sa bla?im simptomima infekcije, a na Infektivnoj klinici juče je hospitalizovano ?est pacijenata sa lak?im oblikom novog gripa", kazao je Todorović.



(agencije/MONDO)
 
Back
Top