• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Saudi Arabia MOH issues weekly statement on the situation of Corona virus

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: http://www.spa.gov.sa/viewphotonews.php?id=1333377&pic=

MOH issues weekly statement on the situation of Corona virus
Riyadh, Jumada I 10, 1436, March 1, 2015, SPA

-- The Ministry of Health today announced that it is issuing a weekly statement in addition to its current daily one to inform the public on the situation of MERS, corona in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The MOH said that from 3 to 9 Jumada Al-Ula 1436 H., as many as 1493 corona samples were diagnosed at the ministry's labs, out of them 18 proved positive for patients ranging from 24 to 91 years old, out of them 12 in Riyadh and a single case in each of Ihsa, Al-Khober, Jeddah, Najran, Buraidah and Al-Joaf.

The statement pointed that among the patients were nine Saudis, three Yemenis, two Filipinos, and one from each of India, Egypt, Sudan and Syria. They are 13 males and five females, the statement said, adding that six cases were detected in the private sector, six in the MOH, two in the National Guard, three in university hospitals and one in the military hospital.

Over the last week, MOH's Rapid Response Teams to combat the epidemic, carried 26 field tours, the statement said, adding that preventive teams conducted 10 home visits.

The statement concluded that Agriculture Ministry teams received six notice of suspected corona cases.
--SPA
22:45 LOCAL TIME 19:45 GMT
 
Back
Top