• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Saudi Arabia: Covid-19 cases - 324,407 cases; 4,213 deaths

Source: https://www.khaleejtimes.com/corona...akkah-among-saudi-arabias-119-cases-on-sunday


72 coronavirus patients in Makkah among Saudi Arabia's 119 cases on Sunday
Spa/Riyadh
Filed on March 22, 2020

Saudi Arabia reported 119 cases of coronavirus, Covid-19, on Sunday, including 72 in the holy city of Makkah...

...So far, 511 cases are confirmed in the Kingdom, with an increase of 199 new cases.

Seven cases are confirmed for persons coming from abroad and are isolated now.

The 72 cases from Turkey are healthy and isolated at a hotel in Makkah.

These cases were detected early during the epidemiological investigation for a previous case which was announced a week ago; 40 cases are recorded for people who were in contact with previous cases on occasions and gatherings or family meetings," he said.

He added that the new cases covered many regions and governorates in the Kingdom, including 72 in Makkah, 34 in Riyadh, 4 in Qatif, 3 in Khobar, 3 in Ahsa, and one case in each Qassim, Dhahran and Dammam.

He also announced the recovery of 18 cases with no deaths, disclosing all cases are adult, except 17 cases for children...
 
Source: https://www.arabianbusiness.com/hea...-cases-of-coronavirus-as-gcc-total-nears-2000

Tue 24 Mar 2020 08:39 AM
Saudi Arabia confirms 51 new cases of coronavirus as GCC total nears 2,000
Saudi Arabia implements 21-day curfew, from 7pm to 6am

Saudi Arabia announced 51 new cases of coronavirus on Monday, taking the total number in the kingdom to 562.

At a press conference, Ministry of Health spokesperson Dr Mohamed Al-Abdali, confirmed 25 travel-related cases, while 26 were caused by social contact with previous cases.

Cases were discovered in Riyadh (18), Mecca (12), Taif (6), Bisha (5), Dammam (3), Qatif (3), Jizan (2), Najran (1) and Al-Qunfudhah (1).

Al-Abdali revealed the breakdown of cases include 266 men and 296 women as well as 29 involving children. There have been no deaths reported to date.
 
Saudi Arabia Announces 1st Coronavirus Death
Tuesday, 24 March, 2020 - 13:00

Asharq Al-Awsat
Saudi Arabia reported on Tuesday its first casualty from the new coronavirus in a 51-year-old Afghan resident.


Health Ministry spokesman Mohammed Abdelali told a press briefing that the man's health deteriorated quickly after reporting to a hospital emergency room in the city of Madinah and he died on Monday night.


The health ministry reported 205 new virus cases, bringing to the Kingdom’s total to 676.
...
https://aawsat.com/english/home/arti...onavirus-death
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...o-limit-spread-of-coronavirus-1.1585133761707

COVID-19: Saudi Arabia adopts new measures to limit spread of coronavirus
Curfew hours will increase in Medina, Mecca and Riyadh to stop spread of coronavirus
Published: March 25, 2020 14:41 Sara Al Shurafa, Web Editor

...As part of the new measures, residents of thirteen regions of the Kingdom are prohibited from exiting their region or moving to another region. Also, no one is allowed to enter or exit Madina, Mecca and Riyadh.

Also curfew hours will increase in Medina, Mecca and Riyadh, to start from 3pm till 6am, starting from Thursday...

...Saudi Arabia on Tuesday reported the first death in the country from coronavirus and a total of 205 new cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 767.
 
Source: https://www.arabnews.com/node/1647901/saudi-arabia


Updated 27 March 2020
Arab News
March 26, 2020 20:33
42455


RIYADH: Saudi Arabia recorded the third coronavirus related death on Thursday, the ministry of health said.
The 51 year-old resident from Madinah passed away after being admitted to hospital in a critical condition
Spokesperson Dr. Mohammed Al-Abd Al-Aly said 112 new cases have been reported since Wednesday, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the Kingdom to 1,012, and among them are 23 medical staff.
Speaking during a daily news briefing, Al-Abd Al-Aly said that 33 people have recovered so far, five up from Wednesday's tally of 28...
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...-92-new-cases-total-surges-to-1104-1.70662915


Dubai: Saudi Arabia on Friday reported 92 confirmed cases of coronavirus, bringing the total number of Covid-19 patients in the Kingdom to 1104, according to Ministry of Health.

The ministry said that 82 of today’s cases are for people who were in direct contact with coronavirus patients while the rest 10 are for passengers who were abroad. They were immediately quarantined, it added...
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/cov...nging-the-total-cases-to-1203-1.1585399510012


COVID-19: 99 new cases reported in Saudi Arabia, bringing the total cases to 1,203
Total cases in Kingdom goes up to 1,203 on Saturday
Published: March 28, 2020 16:42 Tawfiq Nasrallah, Staff Writer

Dubai: Saudi Arabia announced 99 new cases of coronavirus on Saturday, meaning the total number in the Kingdom has reached more than 1203, according to Ministry of Health, Al Arabiya reported.

The ministry also reported one more death for a Saudi citizen, taking to four the total number of deaths in the country.

*********************

Source: https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/...s-young-Egyptian-veterinarian-in-Saudi-Arabia

COVID-19 kills young Egyptian veterinarian in Saudi Arabia
By: Egypt Today staff
Sat, Mar. 28, 2020

CAIRO - 28 March 2020: Egyptian veterinarian Mohamed Negm passed away on Saturday in Saudi Arabia because of COVID-19 infection after he had entered the intensive care unit (ICU) on Thursday.

The Egyptian Veterinarian Syndicate announced the news saying he graduated from Zagazig University in 2012.

Negm is the third Egyptian expat to die because of COVID-19 abroad as two men passed away in Italy earlier this month. ..
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...otal-cases-in-country-to-1453-1.1585572753964



Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia announce 154 new cases, bringing total cases in country to 1,453
First group of citizens, quarantined as a precaution against COVID-19, leave for home
Published: March 30, 2020 16:46 Tawfiq Nasrallah, Staff Writer

Dubai: Saudi Arabia on Monday announced 154 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of confirmed patients to 1453 in the country, according the Ministry of Health.

This came as the Saudi Health Minister Dr. Tawfiq Al Rabiah announced today all coronavirus patients in Saudi Arabia, including expats, visitors and violators of the residence system, will be treated for free...
 
Source: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-04/01/c_138936074.htm


Saudi Arabia reports 110 new COVID-19 cases, 2 more deaths
Source: Xinhua| 2020-04-01 03:25:27|Editor: huaxia

RIYADH, March 31 (Xinhua) -- Saudi Arabia reported on Tuesday 110 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the kingdom's total confirmed cases to 1,563.

The kingdom's death toll hit 10 after two deaths were added, Health Ministry spokesman Mohammed Al-Abdulaali told a press conference...
 
Source: https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/cor...m-holy-cities-mecca-medina-to-contain-2205197

24-Hour Curfew In Muslim Holy Cities Mecca, Medina Over COVID-19
Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia has recorded 1,885 infections and 21 deaths, the most in the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council.
WorldReutersUpdated: April 02, 2020 10:12 pm IST

Riyadh:

Saudi Arabia imposed a 24-hour curfew today in the Muslim holy cities of Mecca and Medina, extending measures to combat coronavirus, while other Gulf Arab states locked down districts with large migrant worker populations. The Saudi interior ministry stipulated exceptions, including for essential workers and to allow residents to buy food and access medical care.

Cars may only carry one passenger. Saudi Arabia has recorded 1,885 infections and 21 deaths, the most in the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council...
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...-reports-154-new-coronavirus-cases-1.70790148

COVID-19: Saudi Arabia reports 154 new coronavirus cases
Total number of confirmed cases in the kingdom is now 2,039
Published: April 03, 2020 17:40 Tawfiq Nasrallah, Staff Writer


Dubai: Saudi Arabia has reported another 154 new coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of confirmed patients to 2,039, the Ministry of Health announced on Friday.

The ministry also confirmed four more deaths from the deadly virus, pushing to 25 the death toll in the Kingdom...
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...neighbourhoods-under-lockdown-1.1586003554068

Coronavirus: Saudi Arabia puts 7 Jeddah neighbourhoods under lockdown
Kingdom reports 140 new cases of coronavirus, bringing the total to 2,179
Published: April 04, 2020 16:30 Tawfiq Nasrallah, Staff Writer
1.2114373-2890657433

Dubai: Dubai: The Saudi Ministry of Interior placed seven neighbourhoods under lockdown in Jeddah on Saturday as a preventive measure against the new coronavirus, COVID-19.

The ministry announced it was locking down seven neighbourhoods in Jeddah including Kilo-14, Kilo-13, Galil, Petromin, Al Qaryat and Al Mahjar.

A 24-curfew will be imposed in these neighborhoods and the entry to and exit from these areas will also be restricted starting today until further notice, in an effort to slow the spread of the deadly coronavirus...

...The ministry also confirmed four more deaths, including a Saudi woman and three expats in Medina, Mecca and Jeddah, bringing the death toll to 29...
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...di-arabia-as-cases-reach-2523-1.1586179526457

COVID-19: Four more deaths reported in Saudi Arabia as cases reach 2,523
Cases reach 2,523; total recoveries rise to 551
Published: April 06, 2020 17:21 Khitam Al Amir, Senior Staff Writer

Dubai: Saudi Arabia on Monday announced four new COVID-19 deaths as the total number of confirmed infections rose to 2,523.

T.he death toll rose to 38, Dr. Mohammed Abdulali, Health Ministry’s spokesperson, said during a press conference. The spokesperson announced 63 new recoveries, pushing the total number of recovered patients to 551...
 
Source: https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/sau...ases-if-measures-not-followed-1.1586263454490

COVID-19: Saudi Arabia expects 200,000 cases if measures not followed
Kingdom says it will take 4 months to 1 year to tackle COVID-19 as cases rise to 2,795
Published: April 07, 2020 16:42 Khitam Al Amir, Senior Staff Writer


Dubai: Saudi Arabia said that it would take four months to a year to contain the coronavirus disease while announcing that it expects the total number of cases to reach 200,000 if measures to counter the disease are not followed. The announcement was made by Saudi Health Minister Dr. Tawfiq Al Rabiah during a press conference This came as the country reported 203 new cases of the coronavirus, COVID-19, on Tuesday, and three new deaths. This brings the total number of cases in the country to 2,795.

It was also announced that three more people had died due to the virus. from the novel Coronavirus as the total number of confirmed cases in the kingdom rose to 2795, the Ministry of Health announced on Tuesday.

The death toll has climbed to 41 more deaths, while the total number of recovered patients is 615, Al Rabiah, said during the press conference...
 
Back
Top