Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
MANILA, Philippines ? The deadly Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) Coronavirus has killed two more Filipinos in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said Thursday, May 22.
One of them died on May 12, and the other on May 18, DFA spokesman Charles Jose said in a text message.
This brings to 5 the total number of Filipinos killed by the MERS Coronavirus, Jose added.
Data from the World Health Organization, as of May 16, show at least 181 people died due to the MERS Coronavirus. Based on reports reaching the WHO, the virus has infected at least 614 people.
Filipino nurse dies of coronavirus in Jeddah
JEDDAH: Irfan Mohammed
Published ? Friday 23 May 2014
Last update 23 May 2014 3:14 am
A Filipino nurse who was working at a leading private hospital in Jeddah died after she became infected with the coronavirus.
Twenty-eight-year-old Michelle Coloquio was admitted to King Fahd Hospital on May 7 after contracting the deadly virus and died on May 18, according to family sources.
Her body is at the mortuary of King Fahd Hospital pending repatriation to the Philippines.
The Philippine Department Foreign Affairs in Manila on Thursday said Coloquio was the second Filipino nurse to die of MERS in Saudi Arabia...
...The other fatality had earlier been reported by Philippine media as a 45-year-old woman from the central Philippine province of Negros Occidental who worked at the emergency room unit of the King Fahd Medical City in Riyadh.
Last month, the Philippines announced that that one Filipino worker died on April 10 of the disease in the United Arab Emirates.
Several other Filipino health workers working in Saudi Arabia had earlier been reported to have been confirmed to have caught the infection and have undergone treatment.
Philippines confirms 5 total coronavirus MERS deaths in Saudi Arabia
hat tip Ian Mackay
Philippines confirms five deaths
RIYADH: RODOLFO C. ESTIMO JR.
Published ? Saturday 24 May 2014
Last update 24 May 2014 3:26 am
snip
A total of five Filipinos have died of coronavirus since it was detected in September 2012, according to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) in the Philippines.