Mary Wilson
Well-known member
By PAUL SONNE | The Washington Post | Published: October 2, 2020
The Pentagon assured the country that the U.S. military stands ready to defend the country and its interests in the wake of President Donald Trump's positive test for the coronavirus, adding that there had been no change to the Department of Defense's alert levels as a result.
"There's been no change to DoD alert levels," Hoffman said. "The U.S. military stands ready to defend our country and interests. There's no change to the readiness or capability of our armed forces. Our national command and control structure is in no way affected by this announcement."
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/pen...ake-of-trump-s-coronavirus-diagnosis-1.647225
The Pentagon assured the country that the U.S. military stands ready to defend the country and its interests in the wake of President Donald Trump's positive test for the coronavirus, adding that there had been no change to the Department of Defense's alert levels as a result.
"There's been no change to DoD alert levels," Hoffman said. "The U.S. military stands ready to defend our country and interests. There's no change to the readiness or capability of our armed forces. Our national command and control structure is in no way affected by this announcement."
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/pen...ake-of-trump-s-coronavirus-diagnosis-1.647225