Shiloh
Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/princ...f-enterovirus-confirmed-in-province-1.2818250
Second case of enterovirus confirmed in province
Health P.E.I. officials say both children have been released from hospital
By Angela Walker, CBC News Posted: Oct 30, 2014 11:59 AM AT Last Updated: Oct 30, 2014 11:59 AM AT
Health officials on P.E.I. say there have now been two confirmed cases of enterovirus in the province.
They said both children are under the age of ten and have been discharged from hospital.
Officials said the children are doing well.
The first case on the Island was reported earlier this month...
Second case of enterovirus confirmed in province
Health P.E.I. officials say both children have been released from hospital
By Angela Walker, CBC News Posted: Oct 30, 2014 11:59 AM AT Last Updated: Oct 30, 2014 11:59 AM AT
Health officials on P.E.I. say there have now been two confirmed cases of enterovirus in the province.
They said both children are under the age of ten and have been discharged from hospital.
Officials said the children are doing well.
The first case on the Island was reported earlier this month...