• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

NJ DOH Reports 14 total deaths

JimO

Well-known member
Source: http://www.state.nj.us/health/er/h1n1/

New Jersey just updated its site and is showing 14 deaths.

H1N1
Confirmed Cases* and Deaths : Cases Deaths
Atlantic 20
Bergen 61 1
Burlington 62
Camden 32 1
Cape May 3
Cumberland 14
Essex 103 1
Gloucester 10
Hudson 81 1
Hunterdon 17
Mercer 43
Middlesex 113 2
Monmouth 56 1
Morris 43
Ocean 47 2
Passaic 58
Salem 2
Somerset 35 1
Sussex 13 1
Union 60 3
Warren 22
NJ Total 895 14
Probable Cases 455
 
Re: NJ DOH Reports 14 total deaths

Deaths of four women push N.J. swine flu count to 14
by The Star-Ledger Continuous News Desk
Thursday July 16, 2009, 5:24 AM
New Jersey's swine-flu death toll has reached 14 as four New Jersey women died from the virus last week, according to a report in The Record.

The report said the latest victims were all women in their 50s and three had underlying health conditions. Donna Leusner, director of communications for the state Department of Health, told the newspaper the cases were a Monmouth County women, 53, and a Middlesex County woman, 54, who died last Tuesday, a Union County woman, 55, who died on Wednesday, and an Ocean County woman, 56, who died on Friday.

The Garden State has confirmed 895 confirmed cases of swine flu in New Jersey's 21 counties.

The state is getting $10 million in federal funds to help prepare for the fall influenza season.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/deaths_of_four_women_push_nj_s.html
 
Back
Top