• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

New Zealand health worker being tested for Ebola after returning from Africa - tested negative

tetano

Editor, Senior Moderator
A Nelson nurse is being tested for Ebola in Wellington after developing symptoms since returning from West Africa.
Health Minister Jonathan Coleman confirmed the nurse was being tested to rule out the presence of the virus, with a full-scale containment swinging into action at Wellington hospital.
"The patient has recently been in Sierra Leone as part of New Zealand's contribution to the international response to Ebola," he said.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/679...-tested-for-ebola-after-returning-from-africa
 
Second health worker tests negative for Ebola

5:30 AM Saturday Apr 25, 2015

A second healthcare worker who recently returned from Sierra Leone has tested negative for the Ebola virus.

The worker, who has just been cleared of having the virus ,was tested for it after developing minor symptoms that Health Minister Jonathan Coleman said "required the Ebola virus to be ruled out".

The unnamed person was airlifted to Wellington Hospital and was kept in one of the facility's isolation units.
...
Dr Coleman said today the patient's condition had since improved and they had been discharged from Wellington Hospital.
...
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11438207
 
Back
Top