• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Nevada : COVID-19 cases - 71,102 cases; 1,388 deaths

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://www.siouxlandproud.com/news/...-for-covid-19/

Nevada man, ‘presumptive positive’ for COVID-19
National News
by: Caroline Bleakley, KLAS
Posted: Mar 5, 2020 / 12:29 PM CST / Updated: Mar 5, 2020 / 12:29 PM CST

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KLAS) – Nevada could have its first coronavirus case. According to a news release from the Southern Nevada Health District, test results are considered “presumptive positive” until the result is confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The patient is a male in his 50s who is hospitalized and currently in airborne isolation.

According to the CDC, local health officials should respond to “presumptive postitive” cases as if they are confirmed cases.

The health district said the patient was recently in Washington state where several people have been confirmed to have the virus...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Source: https://www.tahoedailytribune.com/news/washoe-county-has-1st-presumptive-case-of-covid-19/

Washoe County has 1st presumptive case of COVID-19
News | March 6, 2020
Staff Report

INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. — The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has reached Northern Nevada, the first case in Washoe County according to a press release from the health district.

The presumptive case of the virus is a male Reno resident in his 50s who is linked to the Grand Princess cruise ship outbreak. His condition is stable and he is self isolating at home, according to the release.

The test has been sent to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for confirmation...
 
Source: https://www.ktnv.com/news/snhd-3-new-presumed-positive-covid-19-cases-7-cases-total-in-nevada


SNHD: 3 new presumed positive COVID-19 cases, 7 cases total in Nevada
Posted: 12:27 PM, Mar 11, 2020
Updated: 3:58 PM, Mar 11, 2020
By: KTNV Staff

The Southern Nevada Health District is reporting three new presumptive positive COVID-19 cases, bringing the total to five cases in Clark County and seven in the state.

All investigations are ongoing and additional information will be provided as it becomes available, SNHD says...
 
Source: https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/first-case-of-covid-19-in-clark-county-confirmed-by-cdc/

...LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The first case of COVID-19 in Clark County has been confirmed by the CDC, according to Southern Nevada Health District. The news comes after SNHD announced three additional presumptive positive cases on Wednesday, bringing the total to five cases in Clark County.

The Clark County patient is a veteran in his 50s and was the first Clark County “presumptive positive” case reported last week.

The man is a veteran inpatient at the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System (VASNHS) and is currently hospitalized in airborne isolation, according to the Southern Nevada Health District...
 
Nellis Air Force Base reports first case of coronavirus
STEVE MARCUS

By Sun Staff (contact)

Thursday, March 19, 2020 | 3:49 p.m.

A NATO service member at Nellis Air Force Base has tested positive for the coronavirus, military officials said today. It is the first confirmed case at the base, officials said.

The service member, who was at the base for a training exercise, entered isolation when they started showing symptoms and will remain in isolation in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention protocols, the Air Force said.


The service member has received medical treatment, officials said.

A news release from the base did not indicate wher....:tiphat:https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/ma...ase-of-corona/
 
Source: https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavir...cle_e2edf65a-6af0-11ea-a5d2-8b4b44192fb1.html

Health District: Second COVID-19-related death reported in Clark County
Elaine Emerson
Updated 8 min ago | Posted on Mar 20, 2020


LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -- The Southern Nevada Health District announced a second COVID-19-related death in a Clark County resident Friday afternoon.

The individual was a woman in her 60s with underlying medical conditions, SNHD said.

The state reported 109 positive coronavirus cases through Friday morning...
 
Two more coronavirus deaths reported in Clark County
by Cody MillerTuesday, March 24th 2020
AA

This brings the total death count in Clark County, where so far all of Nevada’s coronavirus deaths have been, to six. (KSNV)



LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — The Southern Nevada Health District reported Tuesday evening two more deaths in Clark County related to the coronavirus.

According to the release, the individuals include a man in his 70s and a woman in her 50s, both of whom had underlying conditions.
...
https://news3lv.com/news/local/two-m...s-total-to-six
 
Back
Top