• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Nebraska Influenza 2018-19; 75 fatalities, 3 pediatric

Ronan Kelly

Retired 2020
Homepage: http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Pages/flu.aspx

Nebraska.png
http://dhhs.ne.gov/publichealth/Documents/Report.pdf
 
Two flu-related deaths reported in Nebraska

By 1011 NOW | Posted: Wed 10:46 AM, Dec 05, 2018 | Updated: Wed 4:55 PM, Dec 05, 2018

LANCASTER COUNTY ? The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services has confirmed two flu-related deaths have been seen in the State of Nebraska, one of which was in Lancaster County.

A spokesperson for DHHS confirmed that so far this flu season, two people, both over the age of 65, have died from the flu.
...
https://www.knopnews2.com/content/news/Two-flu-related-deaths-reported-in-Nebraska--501990901.html
 
Flu-related death reported in Douglas County
Posted: 6:55 AM, Dec 27, 2018 Updated: 8:01 AM, Dec 27, 2018
By: Brett Nierengarten

OMAHA, Neb. (KMTV) — Douglas County health officials have confirmed the first flu-related death of the season. The person who died was over the age of 65.
...
https://www.3newsnow.com/news/local-...douglas-county

12-year-old from Beatrice dies of flu-related complications, health officials say
By Katy Glover / World-Herald staff writer Dec 29, 2018 1

A 12-year-old from Beatrice, Nebraska, has died of complications from the flu, health officials said Friday as the number of flu cases continues to rise across the state.

The child died Wednesday, according to the Public Health Solutions District Health Department in Crete.
...
https://www.omaha.com/livewellnebra...cle_87130eb4-df36-58d8-b014-161e5ee8208a.html
 
Back
Top