• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Manitoba, Canada: 2025+ Measles

Source: https://winnipeg.citynews.ca/2026/0...-confirmed-at-5-locations-over-the-last-week/

Measles exposure confirmed at 5 locations over the last week
By News Staff
Posted March 4, 2026 5:30 pm.
Manitoba health officials are warning the public of confirmed cases of measles in Winnipeg and parts of Manitoba.

Anyone who was at the following location within the times noted is asked to monitor themselves for symptoms of measles — which is listed below — until the dates provided.​ [TABLE="class: has-fixed-layout"]
[TR]
[TD]Exposure Sites[/TD]
[TD]Exposure Date and Time[/TD]
[TD]Monitor Symptoms Until:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Morden Adult Education Centre, 30 Stephen St., Morden[/TD]
[TD]Feb. 27 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Feb. 27 exposure – monitor until Mar. 20, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Homestead Co-op, 2275 Saskatchewan Ave. W., Portage la Prairie[/TD]
[TD]Feb. 28 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Feb. 28 exposure – monitor until Mar. 21, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eric Coy Arena, 535 Oakdale Dr., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]Feb. 28 from 7 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
-and-
March 1 from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Feb. 28 exposure – monitor until Mar. 21, 2026
Mar. 1 exposure – monitor until Mar. 22, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Joy Fountain Church, 106 Burnett Ave., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 1 exposure – monitor until Mar. 22, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]J.H. Bruns Collegiate, 250 Lakewood Blvd., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 2 from 1:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 2 exposure – monitor until Mar. 23, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

An investigation is ongoing and the province notes that other possible exposure locations might be added...
 
Source: https://www.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg/art...mber-reaches-three-digits-for-the-first-time/

Manitoba’s monthly measles number reaches three digits for the first time
By Harrison Shin
Published: March 09, 2026 at 7:39PM EDT

​Manitoba is just 71 cases away from reaching the total confirmed measles cases in 2025.

On Friday, the province updated its weekly measles number – with February 2026 reaching three digits for the first time.

Dr. Santina Lee, provincial medical officer of health, said the transmission has been significant over the past year – with some possible super spreader events, such as Ag Days in Brandon in late January.

“In the last couple of weeks, we are continuing to see some other transmission – some of them related to second generation of cases and some that aren’t necessarily tied back to that events that occurred at the end of January,” Lee said Monday.

As of Feb. 28, 248 confirmed cases and 36 probable cases have been recorded since the start of 2026. Of those cases, 170 confirmed and 28 probable happened in February alone.

The total number of cases for 2025 was 319 confirmed and 29 probable.

Among the numbers were 12 cases in pregnant individuals and two cases of congenital measles – a case when a mother passes the disease onto her newborn, which can lead to serious complications, even death.​..
 
Source: https://www.winnipegsun.com/news/wi...cle_8b3f7b4a-260c-4834-aecb-cdf3d7515d9b.html

Measles exposure reported at Winnipeg clinic on Roblin Blvd.
By Heather Klein Mar 18, 2026 Updated 1 hr ag​o


Health officials are warning that people may have been exposed to measles at a Winnipeg medical clinic last week.

Manitoba Health says the exposure happened at River West Medical Centre, Unit 5 at 6500 Roblin Blvd., on March 12 between 9 a.m. and 11:45 a.m.

Anyone who was there during that window is being asked to check their vaccination records and watch for symptoms.​..

...The alert comes as Manitoba continues to see a high number of measles cases. Federal data shows the province has reported roughly 269 cases so far in 2026, the highest total in Canada...
 
Source: https://winnipeg.citynews.ca/2026/03/20/several-measles-exposures-confirmed-around-winnipeg/


Several measles exposures confirmed around Winnipeg​
By News Staff
Posted March 20, 2026 3:43 pm.

Manitoba health officials are warning the public of several confirmed measles exposures in Winnipeg.

Anyone who was at the following location within the times noted is asked to monitor themselves for symptoms of measles — which is listed below — until the dates provided. [TABLE="class: has-fixed-layout"]
[TR]
[TD]Exposure Sites[/TD]
[TD]Exposure Date and Time[/TD]
[TD]Monitor Symptoms Until:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]J.H. Bruns Collegiate, 250 Lakewood Blvd., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 16 from 8:20 a.m. to 5 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 16 exposure – monitor until Apr. 6, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Grenkow Dental, 3324 Portage Ave., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 16 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 16 exposure – monitor until Apr. 6, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Prairie Endodontics, 271 Madison St., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 16 from 1:20 p.m. to 5 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 16 exposure – monitor until Apr. 6, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Winnipeg Orofacial Health Centre, 107-147 Provencher Blvd., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 16 from 4:15 p.m. to 7 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 16 exposure – monitor until Apr. 6, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shoppers Drug Mart (Dominion Centre), 43 Marion St., Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 16 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 16 exposure – monitor until Apr. 6, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Boundary Trails Health Centre emergency department, near Winkler[/TD]
[TD]March 17 from 6:45 a.m. to 6:10 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 17 exposure – monitor until Apr. 7, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]St. Vital Family Medical Clinic, 1087 St. Mary’s Road, Winnipeg[/TD]
[TD]March 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Mar. 17 exposure – monitor until Apr. 7, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

An investigation is ongoing and the province notes that other possible exposure locations might be added...

 
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/measles-march-2026-9.7145097

Manitoba surpasses 400 measles cases so far this year
Province accounts for nearly ⅔ of Canada's confirmed cases this year, federal data shows
CBC News · Posted: Mar 27, 2026 4:32 PM EDT | Last Updated: 4 hours ago


Manitoba continues to see measles cases in March, but not as many as last month.

A total of 97 confirmed cases and 17 probable cases have been recorded in Manitoba so far this month, according to the latest data from Manitoba public health, released Friday. The data covers up until March 21.

The province announced 34 new confirmed measles cases and nine new probable cases.

Ninety-seven is more than the 81 confirmed cases Manitoba saw in January but a little more than half of the 175 cases recorded in all of February.

A total of 407 cases have been recorded in Manitoba this year — 353 confirmed and 54 probable.

Manitoba's measles case count this year is already higher than in all of 2025. There were 348 total cases in all of last year — 319 confirmed and 29 probable.

So far this year, 37 people have been hospitalized because of measles, including four who were admitted to intensive care. A little more than half of them were 10 or younger, and three are unimmunized or have an unknown measles vaccination history.

Manitoba remains Canada's measles hot spot, accounting for nearly two-thirds of the 582 confirmed cases across the country, federal government health data shows. Alberta has nearly a third of Canada's co​nfirmed cases this year...

 
Source: https://www.mysteinbach.ca/news/166...ed-in-southern-manitoba-including-niverville/

New measles exposure site reported in southern Manitoba, including Niverville

Corwyn Friesen, mySteinbach
Posted: 03/31/2026 at 11:30 am
Public health officials with Manitoba Health, Seniors and Long-Term Care are notifying the public of new measles exposure sites in Niverville and southern Manitoba over the last week.

Anyone at the following locations on the specified dates and times is asked to monitor for symptoms until the identified date:

RBC Royal Bank, 225 Main St., Winkler, on March 25 from 8:45 a.m. to 7:15 p.m.
Hide n Seek Winnipeg, 100-305 Fort Whyte Way, Oak Bluff, on March 25 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
IKEA, 500 Sterling Lyon Parkway, Winnipeg, on March 25 from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Boundary Trails Health Centre emergency department waiting room, near Winkler, from March 25 at 9:30 p.m. to March 26 at 5:50 a.m.
Open Health Santé Ouverte, 161 2nd Ave. S., Niverville, on March 26 from 9 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Portage Clinic, 140 9th St. SE., Portage la Prairie, on March 26 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m...


 
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/measles-manitoba-fourth-week-march-2026-9.7152530

Dozens of new measles cases reported in Manitoba in 4th week of March
Province also announced 7 exposure sites in past few days
CBC News · Posted: Apr 02, 2026 8:20 PM EDT | Last Updated: 1 hour ago​

Dozens of measles cases were reported in Manitoba in the fourth week of March.

Manitoba saw 40 new confirmed measles cases and seven new probable cases that week, data released by the province Thursday shows. The data covers up until last Saturday.

A total of 137 confirmed cases and 23 probable cases have been recorded in Manitoba in March so far. That is Manitoba's second-highest monthly case count so far this year, after 175 confirmed cases and 30 probable ones in February.

Manitoba's measles case count this year is already higher than in all of 2025. There were 348 total cases in all of last year — 319 confirmed and 29 probable.

So far this year, 41 people have been hospitalized because of measles, including four who were admitted to intensive care. A little more than half of them were 10 or younger, and 38 are unimmunized or have an unknown measles vaccination history.

No deaths related to measles have been recorded by the province this year.​..
 
Source: https://winnipeg.citynews.ca/2026/04/09/measles-exposures-confirmed-at-5-locations-in-winnipeg/

Measles exposures confirmed at 5 locations in Winnipeg
By News Staff
Posted April 9, 2026 4:08 pm.


Manitoba health officials are warning the public of five confirmed measles exposures in Winnipeg.
Anyone who was at the following location within the times noted is asked to monitor themselves for symptoms of measles — which is listed below — until the dates provided.
[TABLE="class: has-fixed-layout"]
[TR]
[TD]Exposure Sites[/TD]
[TD]Exposure Date and Time[/TD]
[TD]Monitor Symptoms Until:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ray of Hope Medical Centre at 1-775 Henderson Hwy.[/TD]
[TD]April 4 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Apr. 4 exposure – monitor until Apr. 25, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]St. Boniface Hospital emergency department at 409 Tache Ave.[/TD]
[TD]April 4 from 10:30 p.m. to April 5 at 4:30 a.m.[/TD]
[TD]Apr. 4 exposure – monitor until Apr. 25, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Extended Hours Primary Care Clinic – Concordia Hospital at 1095 Concordia Ave.[/TD]
[TD]April 5 from 12:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Apr. 5 exposure – monitor until Apr. 26, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shoppers Drug Mart at 50-1128 Henderson Hwy.[/TD]
[TD]April 5 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Apr. 5 exposure – monitor until Apr. 26, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Urgent Care – Concordia Hospital at 1095 Concordia Ave.[/TD]
[TD]April 5 from 10:30 p.m. to April 6 at 3 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Apr. 5 exposure – monitor until Apr. 26, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


​An investigation is ongoing and the province notes that other possible exposure locations might be added...
 
Source: https://winnipeg.citynews.ca/2026/0...-hsc-childrens-hospital-emergency-department/

2 measles exposures confirmed at HSC Children’s Hospital emergency department
By News Staff
Posted April 20, 2026 5:39 pm.

Manitoba health officials are warning the public of two confirmed measles exposures at the Health Sciences Centre Winnipeg Children’s Hospital emergency department.

Anyone who was at the following location within the times noted is asked to monitor themselves for symptoms of measles — which is listed below — until the dates provided. [TABLE="class: has-fixed-layout"]
[TR]
[TD]Exposure Sites[/TD]
[TD]Exposure Date and Time[/TD]
[TD]Monitor Symptoms Until:[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Health Sciences Centre Winnipeg Children’s Hospital emergency department, 700 William Ave.[/TD]
[TD]April 15 from 11 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.
&
April 18 from 11:05 a.m. to 4:50 p.m.[/TD]
[TD]Apr. 15 exposure – monitor until May 6, 2026

Apr. 18 exposure – monitor until May 9, 2026[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

An investigation is ongoing and the province notes that other possible exposure locations might be added...
 
Source: https://www.brandonsun.com/local/2026/04/20/brandon-eateries-linked-to-possible-measles-exposure


Brandon eateries linked to possible measles exposure
Posted: 10:19 PM CDT Monday, Apr. 20, 2026

Two Brandon restaurants have been identified as possible measles expsoures sites and Manitoba public health officials are warning people to watch for early symptoms.

Anyone who was at The Dock on Princess on April 1 from 6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. should monitor for signs until April 23. Similarly, those who went to Browns Socialhouse on March 30 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. should watch for symptoms until today.

There’s been a total of 474 confirmed measles cases and 68 probable ones across Manitoba this year, with 60 new cases reported in the first 11 days of April, provincial data current up to Friday show.​..
 
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-measles-25-more-cases-update-9.7176091

Manitoba health officials report 25 more measles cases as province remains national hotspot
Province nears 500 confirmed cases in numbers updated on Friday
Lauren Scott · CBC News · Posted: Apr 24, 2026 1:51 PM EDT | Last Updated: 3 hours ago​

Manitoba health officials are reporting more than two dozen newly confirmed measles cases as the province continues to be Canada's hot spot for the infectious disease.

The latest provincial data, which goes up to April 18 and was updated on Friday, shows Manitoba has recorded 23 more confirmed cases and two more probable cases since last week's update.

Friday's update puts the provincial tally at 497 confirmed infections and 70 probable cases so far this year. That's a total of 567 cases — nearly 63 per cent higher than the total case count for all of 2025.

There have been 80 confirmed cases and five probable cases so far in April, the new figures say...
 
Source: https://ca.news.yahoo.com/1st-measles-exposure-locations-northern-214550571.html

1st measles exposure locations in northern Manitoba announced
CBC
Mon, April 27, 2026 at 5:45 p.m. EDT

Two northern Manitoba health facilities have been listed as measles exposure sites.

Hospital waiting rooms in The Pas and Thompson have been added to the Manitoba government's list of possible measles exposure locations as of April 27.

People may have been exposed to measles in the waiting room at the St. Anthony's General Hospital emergency department in The Pas from 10 p.m. April 13 until 6 a.m. April 14.

At Thompson General Hospital, the exposure time was April 13 from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m...
 
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-measles-cases-9.7184594

22 more confirmed measles cases in Manitoba bring total to 519 this year
2 more probable cases also added since last week's update
Darren Bernhardt · CBC News · Posted: May 01, 2026 3:08 PM EDT | Last Updated: May 1

Manitoba has exactly 200 more confirmed measles cases than in all of 2025 — in just four months.

The province added 22 more confirmed cases in its latest update on Friday, with data up to April 25. That puts the total confirmed so far this year at 519.

There were 319 in the entirety of last year.

There are also two more probable cases since last week's update, bringing that total for the year to 72.

There have been 44 measles cases this year that were so severe the patient needed hospitalization...
 
Source: https://www.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg/article/rrc-polytech-reported-as-latest-measles-exposure-site/

Manitoba reports new measles exposure site
By Kayla Rosen
Published: May 12, 2026 at 8:13AM EDT​

Manitoba health officials are reporting RRC Polytech as the newest measles exposure site.

On Monday, the province announced potential exposures at the Notre Dame campus on May 6 and 7 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Public health asks those who were at this location during these exposures to check their immunization records and ensure they’ve received the measles vaccine.​..

...A full list of recent measles exposures is available online.
 
Source: https://www.winnipegsun.com/news/ma...cle_5d4fb137-003c-4003-aa35-bf78db63c863.html

Manitoba Health warns of measles exposure at local venues
By Winnipeg Sun Staff May 14, 2026 Updated 1 hr ago

According to Manitoba Health, possible exposures may have occurred at the bar inside the Altona Hotel on May 8 between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.

Another exposure advisory was issued for Szutu’s Chinese Restaurant on May 10 between 5:45 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Public health officials say anyone who was at those locations during the specified times should review their immunization records and ensure they are protected against measles through the MMR or MMRV vaccine.​..
 
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/measles-outbreak-june-2026-9.7257359

Manitoba measles cases drop in June as province remains national hot spot
Total case count for 2026 so far is 605 confirmed cases and 78 probable cases
CBC News · Posted: Jul 03, 2026 1:08 PM EDT | Last Updated: 8 hours ago

​The number of confirmed measles cases in Manitoba has been dropping since February, but the province still remains Canada's hot spot for the highly contagious disease.

Manitoba health officials are reporting just seven confirmed cases between June 1 and June 27, according to data released by the province on Friday. There were no probable cases over that period.

That number is down from 49 confirmed cases and six probable cases recorded in May...
 
Source: https://www.mysteinbach.ca/news/17013/new-measles-exposure-site-reported-in-st-pierre-jolys/

New measles exposure site reported in St-Pierre-Jolys
Corwyn Friesen, mySteinbach
Posted: 07/16/2026 at 11:30 am

Public health officials with Manitoba Health, Seniors and Long-Term Care are notifying the public of a new measles exposure site in St-Pierre-Jolys reported over the last week.

Anyone at the following location on the specified date and times is asked to monitor for symptoms until the identified date:

Centre médico-social De Salaberry District Health Centre emergency department at 354 Prefontaine Ave., St-Pierre-Jolys on July 10 from 10:45 am to 5:15 pm...

​...To see the full listing of recent measles exposure locations by community in Manitoba, visit https://gov.mb.ca/health/publichealth/diseases/measles-exposures.html ...
 
Back
Top