• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Las Vegas woman, 55, was 30th death in city from H1N1

Roehl_JC

Moderator
A 55-year-old Clark County woman died last week as a result of the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, the Southern Nevada Health District announced today.

The woman had underlying health conditions, the health district said. Heath district officials didn't describe the nature of the woman?s prior health condition.

The total number of deaths related to H1N1 in Southern Nevada is 30. There have been 3,127 reported cases of H1N1 in Southern Nevada since Aug. 31.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/dec/02/womans-death-30th-fatal-h1n1-case-lv/
 
Back
Top