• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Laos: Covid-19 cases - 23 cases

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://menafn.com/1099928119/Total-...-hit-8-in-Laos

Total COVID-19 cases hit 8 in Laos
Date
3/28/2020 3:41:40 PM

(MENAFN) Local media quoted a Lao spokesman as saying at a press release conducted in capital Vientiane as of Saturday afternoon that the total number of the confirmed coronavirus cases has jumped to eight after two more patients tested positive for the virus earlier in the day.

One of the newly-diagnosed cases was reported for a woman at her 50 as she had contacted with her already-confirmed infected husband whose case has been declared as of Thursday in northern Lao hub of Luang Prabang, based on the declaration of Lao Deputy Health Minister Phouthone Moungpak at a press breifing...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Source: https://menafn.com/1099937467/COVID-19-spreads-to-9-people-in-Laos
COVID-19 spreads to 9 people in Laos
Date
3/30/2020 3:38:50 PM

(MENAFN) Lao Deputy Health Minister Phouthone Moungpak announced on Monday the total number of the coronavirus infections has risen to nine, with the latest case confirmed during the day.

The ninth infection was said to be imported as the patient, a woman at her 22 living in Lao capital of Vientiane, had a travel history to Thailand on March 14...
 
Source: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-04/01/c_138938274.htm

Laos confirms one more COVID-19 case
Source: Xinhua| 2020-04-01 17:53:35|Editor: xuxin

VIENTIANE, April 1 (Xinhua) -- One more COVID-19 case has been confirmed in Laos, with its total number rising to 10, according to a Lao official.

According to Lao Deputy Health Minister Phouthone Moungpak at the press conference on Wednesday in Lao capital Vientiane, the new case of COVID-19 in Laos is a 21-year-old woman, living in Vientiane, who had close contact with the eighth infected case which was announced on Saturday.

The patient is treated in Mittaphab hospital and she is not in serious condition...
 
Source: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-04/03/c_138944291.htm

Laos tests 520 COVID-19 suspected cases, confirmed cases remain at 10
Source: Xinhua| 2020-04-03 17:41:05|Editor: yhy

VIENTIANE, April 3 (Xinhua) -- A total of 520 suspected cases for COVID-19 in Laos have been tested, with 510 cases being negative, Lao Deputy Minister of Health Phouthone Meaungpak said on Friday.

As of Friday, samples from 520 persons were tested, with 510 cases testing negative. Therefore, the total number of COVID-19 confirmed cases in Laos remained at ten, the deputy minister told a press conference..
 
Source: http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-04/07/content_75904132.htm

Laos confirms 2 more COVID-19 infected cases
Xinhua, April 7, 2020

VIENTIANE, April 7 (Xinhua) -- Laos tested 144 suspected cases with two cases tested positive, bringing the total number of the confirmed cases in Laos to 14.

Lao Deputy Minister of Health Phouthone Meaungpak told a press conference here on Tuesday that the two new cases include a 40-year-old man living in Vientiane, working in the same mining company with the 11th case announced on Sunday.

Another one is a 19-year-old woman, living in Vientiane who returned to Laos from Britain. She had a close contact with the 12th infected case announced on Monday, before they left Britain....
 
Back
Top