Gert van der Hoek
In Memoriam - Editor, Senior Moderator
Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)
Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)
computertranslation
Said during a press conference called by the sudden «Health» that cases المصابتين in intensive care
The good: a chance Corona virus turning into an epidemic very slim and there is no need to dramatize and fear
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
D. Musab al-Saleh, speaking at a press conference (Hani Abdullah)
Ministry of Health confirmed the stability of the health situation in the country under injuring two مؤكدتين virus «Corona», denying at the same time record any new cases other than cases the two are currently in a hospital in Adan and communicable diseases, and that the case for Asalta under respirators in intensive care, and all the tests that were conducted of suspected cases since Nov. 12 and so far up the 64 cases the results were negative.
More: Alanba
Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)
computertranslation
Said during a press conference called by the sudden «Health» that cases المصابتين in intensive care
The good: a chance Corona virus turning into an epidemic very slim and there is no need to dramatize and fear
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
D. Musab al-Saleh, speaking at a press conference (Hani Abdullah)
Ministry of Health confirmed the stability of the health situation in the country under injuring two مؤكدتين virus «Corona», denying at the same time record any new cases other than cases the two are currently in a hospital in Adan and communicable diseases, and that the case for Asalta under respirators in intensive care, and all the tests that were conducted of suspected cases since Nov. 12 and so far up the 64 cases the results were negative.
More: Alanba