• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Kuwait - Media reports 2 possible novel coronavirus infections - Both confirmed

Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)

Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)

computertranslation

Said during a press conference called by the sudden «Health» that cases المصابتين in intensive care

The good: a chance Corona virus turning into an epidemic very slim and there is no need to dramatize and fear

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

423844-155288.jpg

D. Musab al-Saleh, speaking at a press conference (Hani Abdullah)

Ministry of Health confirmed the stability of the health situation in the country under injuring two مؤكدتين virus «Corona», denying at the same time record any new cases other than cases the two are currently in a hospital in Adan and communicable diseases, and that the case for Asalta under respirators in intensive care, and all the tests that were conducted of suspected cases since Nov. 12 and so far up the 64 cases the results were negative.

More: Alanba
 
Re: Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)

Re: Kuwait - Ministry of Health says no new NCoV cases; all suspected cases tested negative (nov 19 2013)

machine translation


November 17, 2013


Executives unloaded met with emergency departments and prevent infection .. And took precautionary measures

Hospitals ?convulsed? anticipation of the repercussions of ?Corona?

Adan Hospital has seen a decline in the preparation of auditors after the discovery of a case


| Salman wrote Algaddoura |

Interaction with the announcement of two goals virus Coruna in the country, initiated a number of hospitals to take several preventive steps to implement a program to prevent infection, where the contract managers of hospitals, intensive meetings and lengthy with medical departments and divisions to prevent infection and emergency to discuss the measures to be taken.
In this context witnessed Accident in Adan Hospital installation 30 device to filter and purify the air, has also allocated a room for examination of patients with flu symptoms, in anticipation of the emergence of new HIV infections and to reduce the infected cases.

Sources healthy at the hospital that the previous period has seen a significant decline in the number of auditors arrived to 40 percent, as a result of the fear and panic , which hit a large number of people from catching the disease, which discovered the case of him in the hospital.
The sources pointed out that the hospital was stressed in the instructions to the emergency department on the application of the program ?Turaaaj? in the emergency department, for cases in which the decline in the hospital in order to give those cases you need to treat . She stated that the hospital also applied the policy to prevent infection in the diagnosis of cases and symptoms of suspected injury virus Corona.
On the other hand, said the director of Mubarak Hospital, Dr. Hassan Al Dosari told the ?opinion? The hospital held an emergency meeting last week with several sections of medical and clinical and technical, With the emergency department, where it was agreed to take medical precautions, especially with cases that are suspected of it, where you must examine all contacts on a daily basis for a period of 7 days from the date of making sure the injury, and that in the event that injury Corona, indicating that the contacts are giving some treatments are 3 antibiotics for a virus is expensive with the aim of taking the reserve, pointing to a large inventory of antibiotics.
assured Dosari to the non-appearance of any infection, indicating that the virus is slow proliferation compared swine flu virus, which is fast moving, and that the injury may appear after 5 days, adding: We warned the emergency departments at the meeting on the application of the policy sent by the Ministry of Health.
said that the hospital also provided masks for all medical staff in the emergency department, and coordinated and conducted the arrangements with the laboratory School of Medicine in order to accelerate the emergence of the outcome.
has also been coordinating with the hospital for communicable diseases for the transfer of any case detected , and is equipped with 5 rooms for insulation in intensive care, placed in reserve and that all isolation rooms equipped medically and technically.
said Al Dosari that the ministry has formed a medical team for rapid intervention, where they are telling them all developments if the discovery of any case of bird, Mina that they have an account on Twitter, as well as site Palantert to communicate with the auditors and to respond to inquiries

more..

http://www.alraimedia.com/Article.aspx?id=478153
 
Re: Kuwait - Media reports 2 possible novel coronavirus infections - Both confirmed

machine translation

Health sources: the delay in the healing of the injured cases b ?Corona? .. Saudi and Kuwaiti coordination to cope with the disease
Sunday, November 24th, 2013 News


Hanan Abdel Karim Al-Abdullah idol
Sources healthy informed that the team leader rapid intervention for the treatment of ?Corona? Ministry of Health, Chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine Hospital of communicable diseases d. Ghanem Hujaylan, a visit to Saudi Arabia for a period of 5 days, ended yesterday, and showed that the d. Hujaylan During his visit to meet with a group of experts and specialists in dealing with the Corona virus there, as Saudi Arabia of the most prevalent of the disease around the world, where the number of cases in which 130 cases by more than 80% of the total HIV infections globally.

On the other hand, informed sources revealed that the injured cases infected with Corona where lying one hospital communicable diseases and other hospital Adan, is stable and is described as serious, noting that tests the last conducted for two cases showed delayed significantly in the cure rate of the virus, in addition to the negative impact on some jobs and vital organs of the body.

The sources pointed out that the medical team based on treating cases confirmed the deteriorating health situation for them, where they are conducting tests daily to measure the impact of various devices Body virus of familiarity by cured, but that tests the last conducted for two cases showed influenced most devices the body, and pointed out that one of the patients will have subsequently cured of the virus to dialysis due to kidney damage significantly as a result of infection with this virus.

On the other hand, revealed other sources for leaving the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health. Khaled AlSahlawi and medical delegation to Saudi Arabia to participate in and attend a meeting of Gulf extended to senior officials Aellouka?aan at the level of the GCC countries in order to exchange information and experiences on the face of the virus Coruna, especially after the discovery of several cases in Most of the Gulf states.


http://www.alanba.com.kw/ar/kuwait-news/health/425007/24-11-2013
 
Re: Kuwait - Media reports 2 possible novel coronavirus infections - Both confirmed

Google Translation:

Kuwait - 25-11 (KUNA) - The official spokesman for the Ministry of Health about the virus, coronavirus, head of epidemiology in the ministry, Dr. Musab Al-Saleh said the health status of patients is still unstable.

Among during a press conference at the Department of Public Health today that despite the slight improvement of the situation The first retained hospital communicable diseases after dialysis repeated, but the health status of the patient's second hospital Adan did not respond to treatment so far.
around conflicting statements between the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health and the Saudi government about the transmission of the virus by camels and show positive results for the virus in the beauty Saleh said that officials in Saudi Arabia During the meetings, which gathered together with officials in Kuwait confirmed that the isolated beauty was part of the genetic makeup of the virus has not yet reached a decision definitively that this part representative of the virus present.

said Saudi officials have stressed the need for further studies to isolate the virus completely and not part of the evidence that they did not declare until this moment that beauty is a source of infection.
confirmed the good non-registration of any suspected cases of the disease during the last week reiterated his advice the prevention and control of disease.
said that the ministry did not spare any effort to the attention of awareness of the disease through a number of activities to increase awareness and publications referring to the unifying Technical Manual and lab tests for patients treated with the level of the Gulf, as well as demand-mail link at the level of the Gulf
http://www.kuna.net.kw/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2346653&Language=ar
 
Kuwait reports fatality related to new Coronavirus

Kuwait reports fatality related to new Coronavirus

computertranslation


03/09/2014 23:55


The first death as ?Corona? for expatriate Arab Steny

Al ?home? from medical sources familiar with the death of aphids and Arabic as a result of infection with Corona, to be the first death recorded in the country with the virus.

The sources confirmed ?home? to the deceased in the sixth decade of age, indicating that he was admitted to the hospital for treatment of Al-Babtain burns sustained but his health deteriorated as a result of inflammation of the lung and bronchial enter the intensive care unit where he died three days ago.

The sources pointed out that the examination of viral, which was conducted on the body confirmed the presence of the virus and concluded that the cause of death was corona virus.

The Ministry of Health announced two months ago to control the disease and the absence Corona Kuwait him heal after two goals discovered last November and was treat.

Al Watan
 
Re: Kuwait reports fatality related to new Coronavirus

Re: Kuwait reports fatality related to new Coronavirus

Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) ? update

Disease Outbreak News

20 MARCH 2014 - On 18 March 2014, WHO was notified of an additional two laboratory-confirmed cases of infection with Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV). One case was notified by the National IHR Focal Point of Kuwait and the other by the National IHR Focal Point of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Details of the case notified from Kuwait are as follows:
A 60 year-old Syrian national who was admitted to a hospital in Kuwait on 13 February and died on 6 March. He had underlying health conditions. The patient was confirmed with MERS-CoV on 9 March. All close contacts of the patients are being followed up.


Details of the case notified from the UAE are as follows:
A 68 year-old man from Abu Dhabi with underlying health conditions. He became ill on 7 March, was admitted to a hospital on 11 March with injury to his finger. He has mild symptoms. The patient was laboratory-confirmed with MERS-CoV on 17 March. The patient returned from Saudi Arabia five days prior to his admission in the hospital. He frequently visits Saudi Arabia where he owns a camel farm. Public health authorities are carrying out contact tracing and epidemiological investigations.

more...

http://www.who.int/csr/don/2014_03_20_mers/en/
 
Back
Top