• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Jordan: Covid-19 cases - 2,945 cases; 21 deaths

Source: https://www.todayonline.com/world/jordan-announces-six-new-cases-coronavirus-minister-health


Jordan announces six new cases of coronavirus
Published15 March, 2020
Updated 15 March, 2020

AMMAN - Jordan confirmed six new cases of coronavirus on Sunday, including four French tourists and two Jordanians, the minister of health said.

The kingdom had previously reported only one case of the virus. It imposed measures on Saturday to fight the outbreak, including a tighter lockdown that closes all borders and bans all incoming and outgoing flights as of Tuesday...
 
Source: https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/life/...ces_40_confirmed_COVID19_cases-SNG_170329678/

Jordan Health Ministry announces 40 confirmed COVID-19 cases
PM urges quarantined individuals to behave responsibly
By Staff Writer, The Jordan Times

AMMAN - Health Minister Saad Jaber said on Tuesday that no deaths caused by COVID-19 have been registered in the Kingdom.

In a statement, the Health Ministry announced that Jordan now has 40 confirmed cases of coronavirus, including one that recovered.

The ministry said that the cases include 32 Jordanians, six French citizens, an Iraqi national and a Filipino national, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported...
 
Source: http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-03/22/content_75843899.htm


COVID-19 cases rise to 99 in Jordan
Xinhua, March 22, 2020

AMMAN, March 21 (Xinhua) -- Jordan said on Saturday 15 new cases of novel coronavirus were reported in the country, increasing the total number to 99, according to the health minister.

Jordan's Health Minister Saad Jaber said three of the 15 cases are for non-Jordanians and all the infected either came from abroad or got in contact with some who tested positive for the virus...
 
Source: http://en.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleno=42813#.Xne61G5ryik

Health Minister announces 13 new cases of COVID-19
[3/22/2020 2:06:53 PM]

AMMONNEWS - Minister of Health, Dr. Saad Jaber, Saturday, confirmed 13 new coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Jordan, all of which were reported today, bringing the number of cases to 112, including the one that had recovered.

Jaber stated in a joint press briefing with the Minister of State for Media Affairs, Amjad Adaileh, at the National Center for Security and Crisis Management, that the 15 cases are distributed as follows:
Five cases from a wedding in Irbid, one case has been in quarantine in a hotel in Amman after it had tested positive for the virus, three cases contracted the virus in quarantine as a result of contact with a person who came from abroad. In addition, an Iraqi family of five, which had come from abroad, also tested positive after the father transmitted the virus to his family members...
 
Source: https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/life/...n_expands_testing_capabilities-SNG_170990616/

health|24 March, 2020
Number of COVID-19 cases rises to 153 as Jordan expands testing capabilities
Coming days to be ‘decisive’ in Jordan’s battle against coronavirus, Adaileh says
By Staff Writer, The Jordan Times

AMMAN - Minister of Health Saad Jaber said that the total number of coronavirus cases in Jordan has risen to 153 after 26 new cases were recorded on Tuesday.

Speaking during a joint press briefing with Minister of State for Media Affairs Amjad Adaileh at the National Centre for Security and Crisis Management on Tuesday, Jaber said that the new cases include 12 who were in contact with people who had already been infected and attended a wedding in Irbid...
 
Source: https://www.albawaba.com/news/jordans-covid-19-cases-spike-172-planned-curfew-maintained-1347087

Jordan's Covid-19 Cases Spike to 172 as 'Planned' Curfew is Maintained
Published March 26th, 2020 - 10:17 GMT

Jordan on Wednesday registered 19 new coronavirus cases, increasing the total number of confirmed cases in the Kingdom to 172, according to Health Minister Saad Jaber.

Speaking during a joint press briefing with Minister of State for Media Affairs Amjad Adaileh, Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply Tareq Hammouri and Minister of Agriculture Ibrahim Shahahdeh at the National Centre for Security and Crisis Management, Jaber said that the new cases include five individuals who were in contact with people who had already been infected and attended a wedding in Irbid...
 
Source: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-03/27/c_138920956.htm

Jordan reports 40 new COVID-19 cases
Source: Xinhua| 2020-03-27 02:53:26|Editor: huaxia

AMMAN, March 26 (Xinhua) -- Jordan confirmed on Thursday 40 new cases of novel coronavirus, bringing the total number in the country to 212, according to the health minister.

"This increase in number is alarming and represents a serious indicator," Jordan's Health Minister Saad Jaber said in a statement.

He also urged citizens to stay home and not to break the curfew or join any gathering...
 
Source: http://www.jordantimes.com/news/loc...ue-covid-19-amman-cases-jump-246-over-weekend

Jordan records first death due to COVID-19 in Amman as cases jump to 246 over weekend
18 people have recovered and were released from hospital, Jaber says
By JT - Mar 28,2020 - Last updated at Mar 28,2020

AMMAN — An 83-year-old woman has died from the coronavirus, the first death due to COVID-19 in the Kingdom, Director of Prince Hamzah Hospital Abdulrazzaq Khushman announced on Saturday.

Khushman said that the woman had suffered from blood poisoning and other health problems before contracting the virus, adding that she had been transferred from a private hospital to Prince Hamzah Hospital, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported...
 
Source: http://www.jordantimes.com/news/loc...e-259-kingdom-sees-second-virus-related-death


Confirmed COVID-19 cases rise to 259 as Kingdom sees second virus-related death
Suspension of work extended until April 15
By JT - Mar 29,2020 - Last updated at Mar 29,2020

AMMAN — The Kingdom on Sunday registered 13 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total number of infections to 259, Health Minister Saad Jaber said on Sunday.

During a press briefing broadcast live from the National Centre for Security and Crisis Management, Jaber said that five cases were registered in Irbid, as well as the infection of two women who had arrived from the UK and have been in quarantine at designated hotels and a woman who had been in contact with her infected brother who came from Egypt...
 
Source: https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/life/s...SNG_171400602/


Four new coronavirus cases in Irbid, two in Amman raise Jordan's count to 274
31 March, 2020

Four people from Irbid who interacted with infected persons and two cases in Amman who have also been in contact with an infected person

By Staff Writer, The Jordan Times

AMMAN - Minister of Health Saad Jaber announced on Tuesday that six new coronavirus cases have been recorded in Jordan, bringing the total number of cases in the Kingdom to 274.
During a press briefing at the National Centre for Security and Crisis Management, Jaber said that the new cases include four people from Irbid who interacted with infected persons and two cases in Amman who have also been in contact with an infected person, the Jordan News Agency, Petra, reported.

*************

Source: http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-04/02/content_75888365.htm

COVID-19 cases in Jordan rise to 278
Xinhua, April 2, 2020

AMMAN, April 1 (Xinhua) -- Four new COVID-19 cases were registered in Jordan on Wednesday, raising the overall number of confirmed cases in the country to 278...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top