• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Italy - Suspected Ebola patient in hospital in Tuscany - Negative

Gert van der Hoek

In Memoriam - Editor, Senior Moderator
Suspected Ebola sufferer in hospital in Tuscany

Test of results for virus may be ready on Friday

(ANSA) - Florence, November 14 - The Tuscan regional government on Friday confirmed media reports that a person had been admitted to Florence's Careggi hospital with a suspected case of Ebola.

The person, who is an isolation unit, is a Sienese anthropologist who recently returned from a trip to Africa.

The patient has taken a test for the virus and the results may be available later on Friday.

If confirmed, it would be the first Ebola case in Italy since the latest outbreak of the deadly virus in west Africa.

La Gazetta del Mezzio Giorno
 
Re: Italy - Suspected Ebola patient in hospital in Tuscany - Negative

Ministry of Health: man hospitalized in Florence does not have Ebola

November 14, 2014

"The analysis in Spallanzani in Rome were negative" (askanews) - Rome, November 14, 2014 - The Health Ministry in a statement rules out Ebola for man hospitalized Careggi in Florence: "With regard to the suspicion case of Ebola hospitalized at Careggi in Florence, the analyzes carried out at the Spallanzani in Rome were negative, "said the ministry.

ASCA
 
Back
Top