• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Iraq - More than 300 people hospitalized for food poisoning in Tikrit - tests pending

sharon sanders

Editor-in-Chief & President
machine translation

More than 300 citizens Tikrit begin Sohrthm in a restaurant and Anhunha in Hospital
25/06/2013 - 09:38
| Source:
Iraqi street
6155 Show
Author: Ahmed and Amjad Salah Valley

Alsumaria News / Salah al-Din
did not occur to one of the medical staff and nursing sentinel in a hospital in Tikrit in Salahuddin province, the hospital Sictz last Saturday night with more than 300 cases of emergency need immediate treatment, but these cases are not injuries caused by a series of bombings used to maintain that witnessed between UNH and the other, but cases of food poisoning. occurred this mass poisoning of people ate dinner in a restaurant Tikrit, last Saturday evening, to be completed Sohrthm in the lobbies of the emergency department at Madina hospital. was not clear until now the cause of poisoning such a large number of citizens who ate their dinner at the restaurant the same, but the concerned authorities confirm that it had closed the restaurant and taken the necessary measures to investigate the incident. says one of the victims and dinner this in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "dealt with dinner at a restaurant central Tikrit, accompanied by my family and my older brother, and when I went back to the house deteriorated my health when almost midnight to be transferred to hospital, "noting that what turned out when examined at the hospital that he had been poisoned. confirmed Health Directorate Salahuddin they have taken all the measures quickly to aid people with poisoning, as well as send the number of samples to Baghdad in order to examine and stand on the fact incident. confirms citizen survived the wave of poisoning for "Alsumaria News" that he had made ​​a complaint against the owner of the restaurant, because his wife fell victim to the "grilled chicken" bought from the restaurant that night. , says the citizen, who did not have استعجاله to check on the health of his wife anonymity, " I bought a barbecued chicken from the restaurant that night, and no one was at home feel hungry but my wife, ate of the chicken, and is now in the lobby of the emergency. " and feel this citizen outraged by the owner of the restaurant, which looks at hundreds slept on hospital beds who suffer as a result poisoning, waiting to contribute to the complaint filed against him in punishing him so as not to repeat such a phenomenon in the future. , says the director of the emergency department in a hospital in Tikrit, d. Suhad Qaisi in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "The department received since one o'clock in the morning last Sunday until noon 328 case of food poisoning," asserting that "all cases came from one restaurant central Tikrit." as he emphasized the Director of Health Salahuddin Raad Ibrahim "Alsumaria News", that "it was to take all actions, and we sent an integrated team from the Department of primary health care and in conjunction with the leadership of police Salah al-Din," noting that "the restaurant was closed and sampling of faeces of patients and samples of the food in the restaurant and the samples of the blood of workers For the purpose of determining the cause of the accident. "

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/78319/أكثر-من-300-مواطن-بتكريت-يبدأون-سهرتهم-ف/ar
 
Back
Top