Translation Google
WN Positive Chinese Covid-19 After Bali, Ministry of Health: Should Be Suspected Infected in China
Published On: Thursday, February 13, 2020 00:00:00, Read: 293 Times
Jakarta, February 13, 2020
Chinese citizen (WN) on behalf of the positive Jin Covid-19 after Bali. Previously, on 12 January 2020 Jin was informed of coming to Indonesia via Wuhan Bali flight, then on January 28, 2020 he returned to his country via the Shanghai Bali flight using Garuda Airlines.
Secretary of the Directorate General of Disease Prevention and Control dr. Achmad Yurianto said that his party had followed up this information by confirming the Garuda airline. Information obtained was that there were two passengers named Jin, children and adults.
"We are trying to see the association of time, if if on 5 February (WN China)
confirm positive Covid-19 means he passed the incubation period. We saw the data from China being positive it turned out on the 10th day. It means that if we count down from the 5th day backwards, 10th the meeting will be around the 27th or 28th, '' explained dr. Yuri on Thursday (13/2) at Natuna during a teleconference with the Press in Jakarta.
Furthermore, dr. Yuri explained, on January 27 the Chinese WN was in Indonesia. He said he tried to study data analysis in Bali through specimens. As of January 27, there were 14 specimens for virus testing from Bali, of which 14 were from 2 Indonesian citizens and 12 non-Indonesian citizens and all of the results were negative.
Not only that, the Ministry of Health also traced it through Sentinel
Influenza Like Illness (ILI) data . It turns out that in that period, continued Dr. Yuri, there is no change in numbers, there is no higher fluctuation.
Even according to the Pneumoni Weight survey the numbers did not change. So that on the 27th it can be concluded there is no possibility of Chinese citizens infected by Covid-19 in Bali.
Furthermore, on January 28, right back the Chinese citizens to their home countries, Dr. Yuri explained that his party was trying to find what data was carried out by the Chinese citizen in Shanghai.
"It turns out that the activity is to be expected after he (WN China) descended from the airport by public transportation, walked to and fro, and if confronted with the ILI Sentinel, Covid-19 transmission might occur there," said Dr. Yuri
The Ministry of Health is also tracking immigration, as long as Chinese citizens are in Indonesia from 12-28 going anywhere. Even if his identity is clearly known he will try to be tracked to any hotel he visited.
"But for us we are not really talking about this Chinese WN, but how we do strong protection, careful detection in Bali. Because Chinese citizens are already in the country, we pray that we hope to get better soon. Later in Bali this is what we need to monitor very well, not to become a
hotspot (Covid-19), '' said Dr. Yuri
This news was broadcast by the Bureau of Communication and Community Services, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. For more information can call
the hotline Halo MoH through a number
hotline 1500-567, SMS 081281562620, fax (021) 5223002, 52921669, and address
the email contact [at]
MoH [dot]
go [dot]
id . (D2)
https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/vie...-di-china.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Covid-19 Spread to Various Countries, Indonesia Strengthens Prevention
Published On: Thursday, February 13, 2020 00:00:00, Read: 231 times
Jakarta, February 13, 2020
The Corona Novel Virus (Covid-19) with its epicenter in Wuhan China has spread to countries near Indonesia such as Singapore. Until now Covid-19 was not found in Indonesia as evidenced by the results of examining 71 specimens with 67 specimens of which were negative Covid-19, the rest were in the examination process.
The possibility of Covid-19 spreading to Indonesia still exists. However, the Government of Indonesia through the Ministry of Health strives to prevent and anticipate this occurrence through the country's entrance.
In Indonesia there are as many as 353 entrances and national borders (airports, ports and cross-border land posts) under the supervision of the Port Health Office (KKP). 195
thermal scanners are available at 135 state entrances, 21
capsule transport tools in 21 MPAs.
The Ministry of Health has distributed
Health Alert Cards (HAC) to travelers from 12 affected countries. Not only that, there are 100 referral hospitals in Indonesia that are prepared to treat COVID-19 cases.
The Center for Biomedical and Basic Health Technology (BTDK) is a laboratory designated to conduct examinations. As of February 11, 2020, 71 samples had been examined with 67 negative COVID-19 and 4 results in the examination process.
Uapaya prevention and anticipation of the spread of Covid-19 have been carried out since the observation process of 238 residents in Natuna on February 2, 2020. The observation process was carried out for 14 days. For all people observed, temperature measurements were carried out 2 times a day and to date, did not show an increase in temperature.
Disinfection inside and outside the hangar every morning and night is also routine. To prevent food-borne illnesses, food sample checks are often performed for breakfast, morning
snacks , lunch and dinner.
Regarding environmental health, supervision of waste management including medical waste is carried out. Cleanliness of the observation area by not letting garbage scattered and not accumulating and operating the
autoclave (sterilizing medical waste).
An examination of drinking water samples from the kitchen and clean water of the hangar shows the results that the drinking water has met the quality standard requirements. Until now health logistics and medicines at the observation site are sufficient.
The Ministry of Health also conducts activities with the Natuna community by providing an Integrated Health Post at Piwang Beach for the community in Natuna. In addition, a public outreach was conducted to the Natuna community about the process of observation of residents from Wuhan carried out in the area so that the situation in Natuna was conducive.
The Ministry of Health also invited the surrounding community to exercise in the morning while delivering messages of prevention efforts towards Covid-19.
This news was broadcast by the Bureau of Communication and Community Services, Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. For more information can call
the hotline Halo MoH through a number
hotline 1500-567, SMS 081281562620, fax (021) 5223002, 52921669, and address
the email contact [at]
MoH [dot]
go [dot]
id . (D2)
https://www.kemkes.go.id/article/vie...encegahan.html