• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Indonesia: 2012 Dengue outbreaks in West Timor

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: http://www.jpnn.com/read/2012/02/24/118410/Korban-DBD-Terus-Bertambah-

Jum'at, 24 Februari 2012 , 09:51:00
Korban DBD Terus Bertambah

Google translation:

Friday, February 24, 2012, 09:51:00
Victims Continue to Increase DBD

KUPANG - The number of cases of dengue fever (DBD) in Kupang City Hospital continues to grow. It is recognized Kupang District Hospital Director, Dr. Y. Marsiana Halek told this newspaper, in Kupang. According to him, according to data per Kupang District Hospital last February 9, dengue cases are handled as many as 65 hospitals Kupang case.

"Cases of DHF are handled Kupang District Hospital since December 2011 as many as five cases, while in January 2012 and as many as 25 cases and in mid-February, as many as 65 cases of dengue," said Marsiana.

Furthermore, every month Marsiana said dengue cases continues to increase according to data of DHF patients who were treated in hospitals Kupang. It is asserted, the issue is set to be outbreaks of dengue since the various preventive measures such anticipation has been done Kupang City Health Department with activities 3M (drain, Close, Bury) including some other form of prevention activities and fogging focus abate.

"Cooperation must be made of all parties in this Government and people of Kupang Kupang." Regarding the handling of DHF patients who do care and treatment to hospitals Kupang, Marsiana said so far it still give priority to maximum service. Protab DBD treatment, Marsiana said, there have been such a great patient care as to what the great two and three. According to him, the handling of dengue patients to hospitals in the city of Kupang is generally still a great stage.

Not only that, Marsiana also said that if the handling of dengue patients in hospitals Kupang there are also patients who have been hit by dengue in three great tiers. "Handling of DHF patients who have reached the great three, Kupang District Hospital also make referrals to hospitals, Prof.. Dr. WZ Johannes Kupang," said Marsiana.

While the Hospital Prof. Dr. WZ Yohannes Kupang reported, patients with dengue fever has increased from the previous 20 to 24 patients. In fact, the number 20 is already indicating that the case has decreased since the previous penetrate the 36 patients. Thus the data presented one of the staff of public relations (PR) Prof WZ Johannes Hospital Kupang, Jane Mbadu when reporters found.

Jane is said, to-24 people were treated at two child care spaces, Prof WZ Johannes at Kupang District Hospital at 16 patients treated in the Boxwood and eight people were treated in the Rose room.

"Two days later dengue cases here (hospitals Kupang-red) back up, but not too much. On Tuesday had dropped from 36 to 20, but now has added four more to go. One person is the referral of patients from hospital Kupang , "said Jane. (mg-10/mg-14/boy)
 
Re: Indonesia: 2012 Dengue outbreaks in West Timor

Source: http://m.inilah.com/read/detail/1839988/penderita-dbd-di-kupang-meningkat-jadi-719-kasus

Penderita DBD Di Kupang Meningkat Jadi 719 Kasus
Oleh: Erende Pos
Selasa, 13 Maret 2012, 03:20 WIB

Google translation:

DHF cases in Kupang 719 Cases Rises So
By: Erende Post
Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 03:20 PM

INILAH.COM, Kupang - Until the second week in March 2012 cases of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) in the city increased to 719 cases from the previous year of 636 cases. Of these he added, 10 people died.

This was stated by Secretary of Kupang City Health Department, Rudy, SKM, Kes reporters when met at his office on Monday (12/3).

"Until the second week of March 2012 there were 10 cases of dengue fever has died. Our monitoring of the case after the city of Kupang set as dengue outbreaks, natural reduction in the number of cases, "he explained.

To limit the spread of the case was continued to him, he has made various efforts such as environmental clean-up social service activities, distribution and foging abate to the community on a number of locations in the city.

"We are serious but not pro-nature. Because this is a five-year cycle. The disease is spread depending on the season, "he said.

Meanwhile, the Chief Medical Officer of the city of Kupang, dr.Ary Wijana confirmed when reporters in his office, recently said, in order to eradicate cases of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) in the city which has been determined to be Extraordinary Events (KLB), the Government Kupang city prepare a budget of Rp530 million. "For handling problems DBD prepared a budget of Rp530 million," he explained.

Angaran of it he continued, are used entirely to fund activities such as abatesasi eradication and fumigation activities. "The drugs and fluids needed for treatment, it is still safe and adequate. Abate is distributed free of charge through clinics and health centers throughout the region helper Kupang. While fumigation is done as a whole in the city of Kupang, but focus on endemic areas , "he said.

Furthermore, he explained, through the Movement Combat (Getas) Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever (DHF), it has been instructed to intensify health centers and sub health services 24 hours a day.

Prevent further harm from these cases, residents dihimbaunya to immediately take his family with symptoms of dengue fever to the health service. "To prevent deaths from the virus attack that immediately brought to the health center to receive services," he said.

He added, to accelerate completion of cases of dengue, residents hoped to improve the movement of Closing, drain and Bury (3 M) of water storage areas.

It was said to him, important to prevent and eradicate the spread of mosquitoes that transmit dengue aigepty aides. "The reason is because the weather anomaly. We urge people to continue to execute the movement of 3 M, "he said.

Previously, the Mayor of Kupang, Drs.Daniel Adoe while giving a press conference in the Mayor's Office eagle Kupang, assign cases of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) which occurred in the city in January 2012 as Extraordinary Events (KLB).

Determination of an outbreak of dengue cases be said to him, following an increase in cases of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) that struck the city of Kupang. Because according to him, in January 2012 there were 276 cases. Of that amount added, noted that as many as five people died. "The government has set a case of dengue in the city categorized in Extraordinary events," he said.

He said, according to the results of the analysis performed it in a five-year cycle of dengue cases that occurred in the city that between 2007 and 2012 was recorded in 2007 occurred 511 dengue cases in which nine people died.

Meanwhile he continued, in January 2012 instead of 276 recorded cases of dengue fever, which as many as five people died. "It is hoped that these events did not increase. I have issued instructions to prevent the spread of dengue. I expect that people should not be afraid, "he said. [Dit]
 
Re: Indonesia: 2012 Dengue outbreaks in West Timor

Source: http://www.victorynewsmedia.com/berita-3551-posko-siaga-dbd-ditutup.html

Posko Siaga DBD Ditutup

Google translation:

Post Alert DBD Closed
POSKO dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) 24 hours that have been opened nearly two months was finally closed. This is because the decrease in cases of dengue fever which occurred significantly over the past two weeks in the city.
So that was delivered, Chief Medical Officer of the city of Kupang, Dr. Ari Wijana when met on Wednesday (4/4).
He said currently as many as 840 cases recorded during the year 2012 and already there are about eight people died. Patients terakh
ir who died there in February last. Currently, ebanyak 730 cases included in the grade of the stage of initial symptoms.

Reduction
Parties also have weekly surveillance records and found a significant decrease in cases, even no treatment at 24 hours post DBD. This condition causes it issued a notice to the health centers to close the post DBD starts this week, explains Ari.
He also said the decline in these cases will continue to be monitored and observed during the next two weeks, so if the number of cases admitted to enter a new maximum in the curve can be determined regarding the status of an outbreak of Kupang. So far, the status of the city of Kupang was an outbreak of dengue fever.
"It is certain that this mid-April outbreaks of dengue fever status can be revoked. If the number of patients / sufferers achieve maximum curve, "said Ari.
Despite the decline, it still appealed to people to always improve kewspadaan to suppress outbreaks of dengue fever and mosquito life cycle.
"The public should remain vigilant given the weather is still not stable, so that should keep the environment clean house and its surroundings. This needs to be done to anticipate the increase in dengue fever mosquito cycle around the house, "explains Ari.

Three Cases
Meanwhile, monitoring the health center VN Bakunase, one of the centers that care for DHF patients in considerable amounts in the last two months, it appears not many dengue patients who were treated in situ.
"At the health center since Bakunase (5/3) and until recently listed only three cases of dengue fever patients and Tuesday (3/4) Command Post of dengue fever was officially closed, this is due to see a reduction in the current case," said Chief Health Center Bakunase , drg Ndaumanu Shinta.

Recovery
Meanwhile, the decrease in the number of patients also occur in hospitals WZ Johannes. Based on the data obtained, the current carrying four pediatric patients in the observation phase and the recovery of dengue fever.
This was disclosed Acting Deputy Director of Hospital Services WZ Johannes Kupang, Damita Palalangan.
This number has fallen from recent months, where the number of dengue patients admitted to the hospital jumped very high.
Although there is a decrease, Damita also provided the same appeal related to vigilance against dengue fever. But he called on related behaviors / eating people.
"People are encouraged to maintain body condition, by adjusting the diet, and supported by a balanced diet. In addition, the community is also expected to keep the environment clean, the surroundings, "said Damita. (H-2)

astrid
@ Victorynewsmedia.com
 
Re: Indonesia: 2012 Dengue outbreaks in West Timor

Source: http://kupang.tribunnews.com/2012/04/27/85-kasus-dbd-di-tts

85 Cases of DHF in the TTS
Saturday, April 28, 2012 00:21 AM
Journalists report Pos Kupang. Thomas Duran

POS KUPANG.COM, SOE - Since the end of January - April 2012 there were 85 cases of dengue fever (DHF) who underwent inpatient hospitals SoE. There were no fatalities in the case and as many as 84 have been.

Thus the data obtained Pos Kupang in the field of medical records SoE Hospital, Friday (04/27/2012).

SoE Hospital director, dr. Moses Salurante, as confirmed by ponselnyan, admitted 85 cases of dengue and claim everything is getting treatment. According to him, cases of dengue in the new TTS surged this year to 85 cases.

And, before he added the March 2012 there were 5 patients DBD that refer to the General Hospital in Kupang because the death is quite critical. "Once we kros check back all been declared cured and have returned to their homes - each.

And last in this week two of three patients had recovered and the other one in the healing process, "he said.

Salurante say, that of the 85 cases were composed of children - 81 children and adult people 4 people. According to him, the only hospital treatment, while prevention efforts conducted by the health department.
Head, Penanggulanganan health problems, health office TTS, Yalla Berince


Said that dengue cases every Thun is always there, but in relatively small quantities. He said the current 85 cases are cumulative from the end of January 2012. He said the current case more cases from outside the region such as congenital and other Kupang.

According to Yalla, Head Office has been coordinating with the City SoE and also send a notification letter to each village / kurah there to clean lingkungam each with 3M method. In addition, further abate Yalla agency has distributed to each - each citizen foging gtaris and perform regularly.

Editor: alfred_dama
Sources: post-kupang.com
 
Re: Indonesia: 2012 Dengue outbreaks in West Timor

Source: http://www.victorynewsmedia.com/v2/berita-6577-dbd-masih-berstatus--kejadian-luar-biasa.html

DBD Masih Berstatus Kejadian Luar Biasa
Penulis : Administrator
Sabtu, 26 Mei 2012 - 09:52:48 WIB

Google translation:

DBD still a Extraordinary Events
Author: Administrator
Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 9:52:48 PM

STATUS Extraordinary Events (KLB) dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) which is set early last February, until now there has been repealed.
"Kupang City Health Department is still reviewing the data to see the erratic weather changes like this," said Head of Disease Prevention and Eradication of the City Health Office, Dr. Daro Scholastika to VN, Friday (25/5).
He admits that they see twice the incubation period until there was no case to be lower status. "Despite a decline in cases, but we still find 1-2 cases in the field," he said.
He said dengue cases the data itself from the end of 2011 to date has reached 915 cases, with 10 people died. The highest case occurred in February, but was decreased at the end of April.
"We expect about one or two weeks, the outbreak status can be revoked by the review and see the fall. Announcement of the revocation status of the outbreak will be directly delivered by the City Health Office, "he explained.

post Closed
Kadis City Health, Dr. Ari Wijana Son has said it will lift the team after meeting with KLB KLB on the Prevention and Eradication. "We have not been able to verify the revocation status due to changes in weather that is not necessarily," he said.

He also did not expect there are more cases of dengue fever since the post is open 24 hours in each health center is closed, unless the health center has space Bakunase hospitalization such as health centers, and Alak Sikumana.
"Although the case is dropped, asked to keep the environment clean and maintain the home and maintain your diet and increase your stamina is not susceptible to dengue disease or other diseases," he said. (tri)
 
Back
Top