• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Indiana: Covid-19 Cases - 98,961 cases; 3,138 confirmed, 224 probable = 3,362 fatalities

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/...568558801.html


State officials confirm first coronavirus case in Indiana
Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb confirmed the state’s first case of COVID-19 Friday morning and announced a Public Health Emergency for the state.
Posted: Mar 6, 2020 11:26 AM
Updated: Mar 6, 2020 11:33 AM
Posted By: Staff Report

INDIANAPOLIS (WTHI) — Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb confirmed the state’s first case of COVID-19 Friday morning, and announced a Public Health Emergency for the state.

The case is an adult who visited Boston and was in contact with people at an event where the virus was confirmed. The patient is now in isolation...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Source: https://www.wcpo.com/officials-2nd-i...e-for-covid-19



Officials: 2nd Indiana resident tests positive for COVID-19
Posted: 6:06 PM, Mar 08, 2020
Updated: 6:07 PM, Mar 08, 2020
By: Associated Press

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — State health officials say a second person in Indiana has tested positive for COVID-19.

The adult who lives in Hendricks County traveled to Boston last month to attend a meeting of the biotech firm Biogen and developed mild flu-like symptoms days later...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Source: https://www.whas11.com/article/news...as-4/417-27c87852-6de1-42db-9df9-9261b9ddd25e


Officials: 2 new COVID-19 cases in Indiana, state now has 4
State Health Commissioner Dr. Kris Box confirmed the two new cases at a news conference in Avon, just west of Indianapolis.
Author: Associated Press
Published: 4:14 PM EDT March 9, 2020
Updated: 4:16 PM EDT March 9, 2020

INDIANAPOLIS — Two additional cases of the new coronavirus have been diagnosed in Indiana, bringing the state’s COVID-19 tally to four, officials said Monday.

A student who attends Hickory Elementary School in the suburban Indianapolis county of Hendricks County has a presumptive confirmed case of COVID-19, said Kandi Jamison, director of public health nursing with the county’s health department.

Officials planned a Monday afternoon news conference on that case. But Avon Community School Corporation canceled Monday’s classes closed all district schools until March 20, at which time the district’s spring break will be underway. Classes will resume on April 6.

A case of COVID-19 has also been diagnosed in a person at Parkview Noble Hospital in northeastern Indiana’s Noble County, the office of U.S. Rep. Jim Banks said Monday...
 
Source: https://www.theindychannel.com/coro...na-including-cases-in-howard-johnson-counties


Confirmed COVID-19 cases jump to 10 in Indiana, including cases in Howard & Johnson counties
Posted: 10:05 AM, Mar 11, 2020
Updated: 10:20 AM, Mar 11, 2020
By: Katie Cox

INDIANAPOLIS — There are now 10 confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Indiana including three in Johnson County and one in Howard County.

The Indiana State Department of Health released the new information Tuesday morning. So far 43 people have been tested in the state.

The positive tests have come from Marion, Hendricks, Johnson, Howard, Noble, Adams and Boone counties...
 
Indiana Cases 15

INDIANAPOLIS —The Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) today reported three new presumptive positive cases of COVID-19, bringing to 15 the number of Hoosiers diagnosed through ISDH, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and private laboratories. All but one are adults.

The new cases involve residents of Marion, LaPorte and Wells counties and have been included on ISDH’s online dashboard at in.gov/coronavirus. The dashboard is updated daily at 10 a.m. Other counties with positive cases are Adams, Boone, Hendricks, Howard, Johnson, Noble and St. Joseph.

ISDH continues to work with local health departments to identify close contacts of the existing patients and ensure that infection-control protocols, such as self-isolation and monitoring for symptoms, are implemented.

Full release can be read here: https://calendar.in.gov/site/isdh/event/march-14-covid-19-update-from-isdh/
Source: https://twitter.com/StateHealthIN/status/1238873419200028672?s=20
 
Indiana confirms first COVID-19 death as cases jump to 24 across the state
Posted: 10:02 AM, Mar 16, 2020 Updated: 3:29 PM, Mar 16, 2020
By: Katie Cox

INDIANAPOLIS — Governor Eric Holcomb announced the first person has died from the coronavirus COVID-19 in the state.

“A family today is suffering the ultimate loss due to COVID-19, and this sadly underscores how severe the virus can be – especially for some high-risk Hoosiers,” Gov. Holcomb said. “The state is taking unprecedented actions to slow the spread of COVID-19, and every Hoosier should follow the precautionary measures.

Holcomb made the announcement during an afternoon press conference. The patient who passed away was a Marion County resident and was considered a high-risk patient over the age of 60.
...
https://www.theindychannel.com/coron...ross-the-state
 
Indiana Reports 2nd COVID-19 Death
The patient was a Johnson County adult over the age of 60, who had previously been hospitalized, the state's health department said
Published 25 mins ago • Updated 19 mins ago

The Indiana State Department of Health announced Tuesday the state's second death from COVID-19.

The patient was a Johnson County adult over the age of 60, who had previously been hospitalized. The department did not release any additional information on the case.
...
The total number of coronavirus cases in Indiana reached 30 Tuesday, according to the health department. The new cases involved residents in Lake, Franklin and Marion counties, officials said.
...

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...death/2238665/
 
Source: https://www.in.gov/coronavirus/



@StateHealthIN




The latest #COVID19 case information for #Indiana is now available on the ISDH website.

Here are the updated numbers:

Total positive cases: 79
Total deaths: 2
Total tested: 554

Learn more
27a1.png
http://in.gov/coronavirus
 
Source: https://www.in.gov/coronavirus/2393.htm

204 cases; 4 deaths; 1494 tested See Link for Map of cases

Source: https://www.wthr.com/article/update-indiana-reporting-201-covid-19-cases-4-deaths

...The new cases involve residents of Bartholomew (4), Boone (1), Delaware (1), Dubois (1), Floyd (1), Franklin (2), Grant (1), Hamilton (8), Hancock (2), Hendricks (2), Howard (1), Johnson (5), Lake (3), Madison (1), Marion (35), Monroe (1) Morgan (1), Putnam (1), Ripley (1), St. Joseph (2), Scott (1) and Tipton (1) counties...
 
Source: https://www.tribstar.com/news/local...cle_ab80ed66-6c77-11ea-8586-df802c728946.html

Sixth COVID-19 death confirmed in Indiana
26 min ago


The Indiana State Department of Health today announced that two more Hoosiers have died after testing positive for COVID-19, bringing the number of deaths in Indiana related to the virus to six.

The patients were adult residents of Scott and Marion counties. Both were over age 50 and had underlying medical conditions. No additional information about the patients will be released due to privacy laws...
 
Back
Top