• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Hong Kong fourth wave ‘will be more severe’ than the last, authorities warn, as new restaurant cluster emerges - November 29, 2020 - schools suspended

sharon sanders

Editor-in-Chief & President
Coronavirus: Hong Kong’s fourth wave ‘will be more severe’ than the last, authorities warn, as new restaurant cluster emerges
  • More than 10 staff and customers of three restaurants on Hong Kong Island have been confirmed infected
  • Officials have not ruled out the possibility that the infections could be linked to the city’s ever-expanding dance venue cluster
Published: 9:26pm, 29 Nov, 2020

Hong Kong authorities are warning of an even more severe fourth wave of coronavirus infections after identifying a new group of cases at three restaurants that may be linked to the ever expanding “super-spreader” dance venue cluster
.

More than 10 servers, cleaners and patrons at the three restaurants – Stellar House in Wan Chai, 8? Otto e Mezzo Bombana in Central, and Chuen Cheung Kui in Sheung Wan – have been confirmed sick, with authorities adding the venues to the mandatory testing list.

The city recorded 115 new Covid-19 cases on Sunday, the highest daily increase since August 1 when it saw 125 new infections. Of those, 62 were linked to the dance venue cluster, bringing the city's largest coronavirus outbreak so far to 479 cases.

more..



https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...ronavirus-hong-kongs-fourth-wave-will-be-more
 
Schools to suspend classes for the rest of the year


2020-11-29 HKT 17:25

All schools at the secondary level and below are to suspend in-person classes for the rest of the year, after authorities confirmed 115 Covid-19 cases on Sunday – the highest number in almost four months.

However, the suspension will only take effect on Wednesday to give schools some time to make the necessary arrangements.

In a statement, a government spokesman said in-person classes would be suspended from Wednesday until the Christmas break – effectively meaning there’ll be no school for the remainder of the year.

more..

https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/component/k2/1562638-20201129.htm

 
Back
Top