• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Hebei Province reported 2 confirmed cases of H7N9 human infection in this year - previously known

tetano

Editor, Senior Moderator
(Reporter Zhang Shuhui) from the Hebei Provincial Center for Disease Control was informed that this year, a total of 2 cases reported in Hebei Province associated with human infection H7N9 avian influenza confirmed cases, were sporadic cases, did not find epidemiology Association. According to reports, at present, China is infected with H7N9 avian influenza epidemic season, the number of reported cases was significantly higher than the level of the same period last year, new cases and new epidemic areas continue to appear.

http://news.eastday.com/eastday/13news/auto/news/china/20170222/u7ai6528813.html
 
Hello, Tetano-san,

As for the said two(2) cases from Hebei province,
The first one is already posted as Beijing's this year first case ("Exported case from Hebei" Mr. Zhang, 68-yeas-old, male, retired: diagnosed on Feb. 11 living in Langfang Sanhe, Hebei: now he is under the Beijing Ditan hospital's treatment)

And the second case also might be the followings (Already posted on FT) :
Name: Miao X
Sex: Male
Age: 48 years old
Occupation: stone mason
Official family registry: Xincheng city, Liaoning prov.
Current Living place: Shanhaiguan district, QInhuangdao city, Hebei Prov.
Hospital: Now in China- Japan Friendship Hospital for treatment in Beijing
Diagnosed Date: Feb. 14
Exported case to Beijing

Since they do not mention anything about the cases' detailed information just saying "Hebei has two cases in this year 2017" and by chance or not, I found the following info from Jiangsu..



Source:
http://jiangsu.china.com.cn/html/2017/kuaixun_0222/9454435.html
 
Back
Top