• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Guinea - Labe: four children from the same family died successively in less than a week

Pathfinder

Editor, Senior Moderator
image.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	27.4 KB ID:	1000477

Labé Region
/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lab%C3%A9_Region

--------------------------------
Translation Google

Urgent/Labé: in less than a week, four children from the same family die suddenly and successively

Posted by: Alaidhy Sow Last updated Thursday, November 14, 2024 at 2:14 p.m.

This is an incredible but true situation! Since last Friday, M'Balbhé, a sector of the Koulidara district in the urban commune of Labé, has been living in fear. Indeed, four children from the same family died successively within an interval of six (6) days. While the third body has been under examination since Monday at the regional hospital, the fourth has just bowed out on the morning of this Thursday, November 14, 2024, Guinéenews learned from concordant sources.

A great fear seizes the family but also the relatives. Everyone wonders what is happening with these cascading deaths.

Questioned this morning by the reporters of your electronic daily, the president of the Koulidara district council seems overwhelmed by the turn of events. In the heat of the moment, El hadj Ibrahima Sory Barry told us that he was waiting for the administrative and health authorities to try to understand this mysterious situation which is taking on very worrying proportions.


In the meantime, we have spoken with the elder brother of the head of the family. According to him, " it was first Fatoumata Binta Baldé who was the first to die last Friday and she was buried on Saturday, November 9, 2024. Then Thierno Mamadou Aliou Baldé died Sunday evening and was buried the following day, Monday. The same day in the evening, the third, that is to say Mariama Diallo, also passed away. But since then her body has been under examination at the regional hospital in Labé. And against all expectations, Lamarana Baldé, the fourth child, died this Thursday, November 14, 2024 around 10 a.m. ," explains Alseny Bah, the uncle of the deceased.

Apart from the first victim, the other three showed no signs of illness, added their paternal uncle. " The three Baldés have the same father and mother. The other is their cousin but they all lived in the same compound and the oldest is just 4 years old. They do not fall ill. For example, the last one left the house with a loaf of bread that he was eating quietly while we were receiving condolences from relatives as a family. Some time later, he fell and died ," he explained.

Reached by telephone, Dr. Kaba Condé, the general director of the Labé regional hospital, confirmed that he was on the case without much comment. " We are on the examinations. We have just been informed and the Prefectural Health Directorate, the Regional Health Inspectorate, the gendarmerie, everyone, we are going there as a family now. So, after the expertise, we will be able to communicate with you ," he cut short the microphone of guineenews.

To be continued!

https://guineenews.org/urgent-labe-...amille-meurent-de-facon-subite-et-successive/
 
Translation Google

Psychosis and consternation in Labé: 4 children from the same family die in less than a week

By Mamadou Yaya Diallo - November 14, 2024


It’s the commotion in Koulidara, a sector belonging to the M'Balbhé Ley district, in the urban commune of Labé. And for good reason, four children from the same family died in less than a week in this locality in “mysterious circumstances”. These children, three girls and a boy, are aged between 8 months and 4 years.

“The first death was recorded last Friday at 7 p.m. Fatoumata Binta Baldé, an 8-month-old baby, was the first to die. She went to bed without waking up. Two days later, Thierno Madou Aliou Baldé, aged two, also died. He also died in his sleep. Then, on Monday, it was Mariama Diallo, aged three, who passed away. She had gone to have fun, that's where she fell and died on the spot. Her body was taken to the hospital for an autopsy, which is still pending. Finally, this Thursday, November 14, 2024, Aissatou Lamarana Baldé, aged four, also succumbed. Before going out, she had said that she saw a dog following her. Her body was found on a terrace where her paternal uncle lives. The latter was the sister of Fatoumata Binta Baldé, the first victim, the two have the same father, the same mother" explains Aissata Diallo, the mother of two of these children.

Local authorities, including the Prefectural Health Directorate, the Red Cross, the WHO representation, and Civil Protection, went to the scene to investigate these tragic deaths and determine the causes of this hecatomb.

According to the information, the Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene, the ANSS are all informed of the situation. Even samples were taken from the bodies and the results are awaited. The parents of the children are summoned to the research brigade to further the investigations.

From Labé, Alpha Boubacar Diallo for Guineematin.com

https://guineematin.com/2024/11/14/...-meme-famille-decedent-en-moins-dune-semaine/
 
Translation Google

Labé: the prosecution announces the restitution of the bodies of two children who died in M'Balbhé

By Mamadou Yaya Diallo-November 20, 2024

In less than a week, four children from the same family died in M'Balbhé Ley, a sector in the Koulidara district, in the urban commune of Labé. The news created shock and raised questions to the point that autopsies were ordered by the prosecutor's office of the Labé court of first instance. In an interview with Guineematin.com, prosecutor Maurice Onivogui said that samples had been taken. The bodies will be returned to the parents this Wednesday, November 20, 2024, the magistrate informed.

The decision comes after several days of waiting at the regional hospital morgue, where tests were carried out to verify the exact causes of their deaths. This tragedy, which saw four children from the same family die successively in less than a week, has shocked the local community. The circumstances of these unexplained deaths immediately raised suspicions, leading the judicial authorities to open a thorough investigation.

The bodies of the first two children were subjected to forensic tests and analyses to determine the causes of these deaths, said the public prosecutor at the Labé Court of First Instance. “I begin by offering our condolences to the family who lost their children, and to the entire population, because this is a situation that has saddened everyone. Given that in less than a week, 4 children from the same family died, it is still very sad. Initially, we opened an investigation, thinking that the deaths were suspicious. We contacted the research brigade which should conduct the investigations. And since the deaths continued, we contacted the regional health inspectorate, the governorate and the prefecture who spared no effort to bring specialists to Labé to analyze the bodies. All this was done, under the coordination of my prosecutor's office, with the support of the regional health inspectorate. A specialist came from Conakry, we carried out the autopsy. So, the result has come, but everything is not finished, because there are samples that have already been taken, which have gone to Conakry for in-depth analyses," explained prosecutor Maurice Onivogui.

However, the prosecutor indicated that the bodies will be returned to the family as early as Wednesday, November 20, 2024. "For the moment, what we know is not suspicious deaths. These are not children who were beaten or stabbed, no. For the moment, we are waiting for other results that will reach us in the coming days or weeks. I was waiting for the specialists who came from Conakry to finish their work. Now that they have finished, I already have the first results. We will order the return of the bodies tomorrow (Wednesday, November 20, editor's note), for burial, and also to mourn," Maurice Onivogui suggested.

From Labé Alpha Boubacar Diallo for Guineematin.com

https://guineematin.com/2024/11/20/...-des-corps-de-deux-enfants-decedes-a-mbalbhe/
 
Back
Top