• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Guinea - Dinguiraye prefecture: 2 deaths from Ebola

Pathfinder

Editor, Senior Moderator
300px-GN-Dinguiraye.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinguiraye_Prefecture

Translation Google

Dinguiraye (Santanfara): Did the virus arrived in this town?

Published Friday, December 26, 2014 8:10 p.m.
Written by Oumar M'B?h

The question everyone asks is whether the Ebola virus has emerged in the district of Santanfara, sub-prefecture Dialakoro, Prefecture of Dinguiraye and close to Dabola?

According to the President of the District of Santanfara, Idrissa Sacko: "It is a patient who left Siguiri for Conakry via Kankan ; on his arrival in Kouroussa he passed away. His body was returned to his village Diankana 2 in the district of Santanfara where he was buried. One of the persons who accompanied the body has just passed away this Friday morning, another is sick. As the district president, given the evolution of the situation, I told everyone to stay away from the body or touch it until doctors come to the test. We made a call to Dabola which is 45 kilometers from our district and 65 kilometers of Dinguiraye for doctors to come to us for help, because an apparatus suitable for this kind of test is not available to our district of Sandanfara ".

He deplored the fact that since this morning, 7am GMT, they made this call, it is 13 hours, so far no health workers came to their rescue. "As I speak, we have the body here and we see no doctor for sampling."

The Director General of the Prefectural Hospital Dinguiraye Dr. Abdoulaye Sy, joined by our reporter, said he was not aware of this information, "I do not have that information, when I have it I will keep you informed" he has promised.

For now, the general secretary of the communities in the prefecture of Dinguiraye, Filifing Dansoko would have alerted the agents of the Guinean Red Cross service for their deployment to the district Santanfara to take care of the body.

Oumar M'B?h for Aminata.com

http://www.nrgui.com/96-focales/529...le-virus-serait-il-arrive-dans-cette-localite
 
Translation Google

Ebola in Guinea: two new deaths in Dinguiraye

Post by Guineematin 29 - December - 2014

The Ebola virus continues its spread throughout Guinea. Diankana District 2, in the prefecture of Dinguiraye, has been hit by the epidemic. We understand that locality recorded two (2) dead and several suspected cases.

It is a sick couple of Ebola from Siguiri to Conakry who died last week in the District of Diankana 2, sub-prefecture of Dialakoro.

Reached by telephone by our editorial staff, the director of the regional hospital in Dinguiraye, Dr. Abdoulaye Sy, confirmed the bad news: "I can confirm that there has actually been two deaths. The samples were taken and sent to the laboratory in Conakry who confirmed positive samples. "

Continuing, Dr. Sy argues that the burial of the bodies was secured by officers of the Red Cross in this area. According to him, thirteen contacts were recorded and quarantined.

It should be recalled that on 21 November, the head of communication of national coordination response to Ebola Tass Fode Sylla, on behalf of this structure, said during a ceremony at the Blood Transfusion Centre, that the Ebola outbreak will be defeated before 31 December 2014.

Fatoumata Keita for to Guineematin.com

http://guineematin.com/2014/12/29/ebola-en-guinee-deux-nouveaux-cas-de-deces-a-dinguiraye/
 
Translation Google

Guinea: Another mining town west of the center affected by the Ebola epidemic

By: | Tags: Guinea, Ebola, Health
French.china.org.cn | Updated 02-01-2015

A new mining town in occurrence Dinguiraye located at the edge of the Upper Guinea, home to industrial exploitation and artisanal gold sites recorded cases of Ebola, is it learned Friday from official sources.

This is a patient with Ebola who refused to be admitted to the side of Siguiri treatment center, near the Malian border, which would have spread the virus to Djallakoro, Dinguiraye locality. The patient died on the way while he was leaving for the capital.

His body was immediately taken back to his village for burial without any safety standard, our sources reported.

After his death, a woman who was at his side died in her turn. And to date the number of contacts identified in Dinguiraye is 25 people benefiting all regularly monitored by anti-Ebola teams.

Despite awareness, some patients and contacts able to escape the vigilance of health care teams. Which further increases the risk of contamination in Guinea.

http://french.china.org.cn/foreign/t...t_34461749.htm
 
Back
Top