Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
[FONT="]Breaking News
[h=3][/h] [h=1]21 injured in suspected poisoning school students Ganayen District Suez[/h] Wednesday, March 22, 2017 12:45[/FONT]
[FONT="]
[COLOR=#666666 !important][FONT=Tahoma !important]Suez General Hospital[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DF2829 !important]Suez - Mr. N.
He wounded 21 students from schools in Suez District Ganayen cases of suspected poisoning from eating biscuits schools.
A source said the Directorate of Education in Suez, said that cases in which injured poisoning is Manshiet manhood and school district Ganayen Othman bin Affan School District Jnvih Ganayen school.
As a hospital emergency department received Suez year, more than 10 students so far poisonings and is still in hospital receiving the injured.
And Ayman Samir, media director of the Directorate of Education in Suez, to suggest that the cases result only and there is no poisoning.
High numbers of students poisoned in Suez to 250 cases
Wednesday 22-03-2017 | 16:03
Mustafa Fathy
The number of students poisoned the governorate of Suez , on Wednesday, to 250 cases, and that as a result of eating biscuits Almadrazy a number of schools of the province.
Said Dr. Reza Zaghloul, director of the Emergency Department of Health and Population in Suez : The cases were transferred to Suez Hospital General Hospital insurance health , noting that there are 85 cases were transferred to the Suez Military Hospital.