Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
Egypt records first monkeypox case in 42-year-old man with European residence permit
MENA
The New Arab Staff & Agencies
07 September, 2022
Egypt has recorded its first case of the monkeypox virus, in a man who travelled regularly to Europe, the country's health ministry said on Wednesday.
"The first case of monkeypox has been detected in Egypt. The 42-year-old man has a residence permit from a European country to which he regularly travels," the health ministry of the Arab world's most populous country said in a statement.
The man has been placed in isolation in hospital...
Egyptian official discloses more monkeypox cases
Egypt Independent October 10, 2022
The Head of the preventive medicine sector at the Egyptian Ministry of Health and Population Amr Qandil, said that since the World Health Organization announced monkeypox as a global epidemic, 13 unconfirmed cases have been reported in Egypt, of which only two have been confirmed.
During a phone interview with MBC Masr on Saturday, Qandil said: “The World Health Organization had announced earlier that the monkeypox virus was a health emergency. Since the organization’s announcement, until now, 13 cases have been suspected, of which only two have been confirmed.”
He pointed out that “The first case that was confirmed was early in September and it was from an Egyptian citizen who has a nationality of a European country and was discovered in Egypt. The other case was discovered on September 26 for a man from an Arab country coming to Egypt from abroad.”...