• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Delaware: 2026 Measles

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://www.audacy.com/kywnewsradio...easles-exposure-at-nemours-childrens-hospital

Delaware health officials disclose possible measles exposure at Nemours Children’s Hospital
Officials said they are currently doing contact tracing following the incident.​
By KYW Staff, KYW Newsradio
7 hours ago

DOVER, D.E. (KYW Newsradio) — Health officials in Delaware reported on Friday about a measles exposure at Nemours Children's Hospital in Wilmington they said happened earlier this week, on Wednesday, Feb. 18.

Officials with Delaware's Division of Public Health said they are currently doing contact tracing of people thought to be exposed to confirm whether or not they are vaccinated against the virus. They said it happened within the hospital's emergency department.

They warned individuals thought to have been exposed to keep an eye out for symptoms over the next 21 days, until March 11.​..
 
Source: https://news.delaware.gov/2026/07/20/dph-confirms-first-positive-measles-case-in-over-a-decade/

DPH Confirms First Positive Measles Case in Over a Decade
Featured Posts | Newsroom | Date Posted: Monday, July 20, 2026

DOVER, DEL. (July 20, 2026) – The Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH) is reporting its first confirmed measles case in more than a decade. A sample was tested and confirmed positive today. Extensive contact tracing is ongoing to identify anyone exposed to the individual. DPH will notify people who were identified as exposed to confirm whether they have been vaccinated against measles, provide educational resources, and to recommend treatment when necessary. More information will be forthcoming if contact tracing reveals any known public exposures.

The individual who tested positive is an unvaccinated adult male in Kent County. DPH is unable to provide more details about the individual who tested positive at this time due to medical privacy restrictions.​..
​​
 
Source: https://www.coasttv.com/news/fifth-...cle_bdab09fc-0290-491a-9270-71086d38661b.html

Fifth measles case confirmed in Delaware
Brandon Ferguson Jul 23, 2026 Updated 8 hrs ago

DOVER, Del. - Delaware has confirmed a fifth case of measles as state health officials continue responding to the outbreak and urge residents to make sure they are fully vaccinated.

According to the Delaware Division of Public Health, two doses of the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine are about 97% effective at preventing measles. People who are certain they have received both doses do not need a booster.

On Thursday, July 23, DPH confirmed a fifth person in Kent County had tested positive, but was experiencing only mild symptoms due to being fully vaccinated with both doses of the MMR vaccine.​..
 
Source: https://www.coasttv.com/news/delawa...cle_ef11b5bb-c6af-4a99-ac8b-745e47a92df5.html

Delaware measles cases rise to 13, all confirmed in Kent County
Torie Seagraves
Aug 5, 2026 Updated 2 hrs ago


​​KENT COUNTY, Del. - Delaware has now confirmed 13 cases of measles, with all cases being in Kent County, according to the Delaware Division of Public Health.

The current total includes nine adults and four childen younger than 10-years-old. DPH noted that newly confirmed cases may not yet appear in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's weekly reporting totals.

Delaware health officials declared a measles outbreak after confirming two additional cases that brought the state's total to four on July 22. The state's first confirmed case was announced July 20...


 
Source: https://www.delawarepublic.org/scie...are-is-growing-in-numbers-but-not-by-location

The measles outbreak in Delaware is growing in numbers, but not by location
Delaware Public Media | By Joe Irizarry
Published August 7, 2026 at 6:36 PM EDT​

The First State reports more measles cases this week.

As of Friday, Delaware has 20 confirmed measles cases according to the Delaware Division of Public Health – all in Kent County.

That’s up from the 13 reported two days prior, and of that 13, only one person was reported to be up to date on their vaccinations.​..
 
Back
Top