• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Canada: Quebec health officials monitoring six people for possible cases of coronavirus - all negative

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-...e-for-possible-cases-of-coronavirus-1.4779111

Quebec health officials monitoring five people for possible cases of coronavirus
Matthew Lapierre
Digital reporter, CTV News Montreal
Published Wednesday, January 22, 2020 4:32PM EST Last Updated Wednesday, January 22, 2020 4:46PM EST

MONTREAL -- Six people in Quebec who had recently travelled to China have displayed symptoms of a respiratory virus, a spokesperson for the provincial health ministry said on Wednesday.

It is not yet clear if they are suffering from another type of respiratory virus or Wuhan coronavirus, the spokesperson added. Five of them are being monitored in hospitals in Montreal and Quebec. A sixth has already been discharged.

The announcement came after the health ministry announced it was on high alert over the virus and was taking pre-emptive measures to deal with it...
 
Source: https://globalnews.ca/news/6454207/quebec-coronavirus-precautions/


No confirmed cases of coronavirus in Quebec, but airport and hospitals taking extra precautions
By Dan Spector Global News
Posted January 23, 2020 7:14 pm
Updated January 23, 2020 8:34 pm

In Quebec, there are no confirmed cases of coronavirus, but five people were in quarantine Thursday as they awaited results.

Thursday evening Quebec’s health ministry announced four of the five had tested negative. As for the fifth patient, the ministry said they were still undergoing tests.

Officials are ensuring the public they are ready, with Quebec hospitals on high alert...
 
Source: https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/6-people-in-quebec-have-all-tested-negative-for-coronavirus-1.4782201

6 people in Quebec have all tested negative for coronavirus
Basem Boshra
Supervising Producer, CTV News Montreal
Published Friday, January 24, 2020 1:24PM EST Last Updated Friday, January 24, 2020 1:45PM EST

MONTREAL -- Six people in Quebec who had recently travelled to China and displayed symptoms of a respiratory virus have all tested negative for coronavirus, Quebec's health department announced Friday.

The six people had been monitored in hospitals in Montreal and Quebec City as a precautionary measure. The health department did not say at which hospitals they were being monitored...
 
Back
Top