kiwibird
Editor, Senior Moderator
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/5070435...l-rises-to-53/
The Health Ministry has today identified two new cases of COVID-19 in two French tourists in Sihanouk Province, bringing up the infected figure to 53.
In a statement issued minutes ago, the ministry said the two French men, 67 and 80, who were identified as tourists, arrived in Sihanouk province’s Sihanoukville city in March 18 and had planned to leave on March 21.
“Both French men are now under treatment in Sihanoukville provincial referral hospital,” the ministry spokeswoman Or Vandine said.
Additionally, Ms Vandine said a 65-year-old woman, who had earlier contacted COVID-19 when was aboard the Viking Cruise Journey, has tested twice negative for the disease and is allowed to leave the hospital tomorrow.
As of March 21, the Health Ministry reported 53 cases of COVID-19. Among them, there are 32 Cambodians, three Britions (one of them mentioned above), four Frenchmen, a Canadian, a Belgian, 12 Malaysians, and a Chinese who had since recovered, the ministry said.