• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Bulgaria reports 1st swineflu death

Gert van der Hoek

In Memoriam - Editor, Senior Moderator
First case of deadly swine flu in the country



The victim is a man of 30 years. He received his first flu symptoms on 19 September in Samokov and was accepted for treatment at a local hospital on September 23

http://www.vesti.bg/?tid=40&oid=2472331&sl=bg&tl=en

Първи смъртен случай от грипния вирус А (H1N1) у нас

30.09.2009 15:22

Жертвата е мъж на 30 години. Той е получил първите симптоми на грип на 19 септември в Самоков и е бил приет за лечение в местната болница на 23 септември

Министерство на здравеопазването съобщава за първия смъртен случай от новия грипен вирус А (H1N1) у нас.

Днес в УМБАЛ "Лозенец" в София е починал мъж на 30 години.

Той е получил първите симптоми на грип на 19 септември в Самоков и е бил приет за лечение в местната болница на 23 септември.

Два дни по-късно е установена двустранна пневмония.

На 27 септември пациентът е транспортиран за лечение в УМБАЛ "Лозенец".
 
Re: Bulgaria reports 1st swineflu death

First victim of swine flu in Bulgaria

30-year-old man died in Sofia, the new virus


September 30, 2009

In Bulgaria it is registered first death case as a result of swine flu, the Ministry of Health said on Wednesday.

Same day in Sofia Lozenets hospital died 30-year-old man who received the first signs of new infection with influenza A virus (H1N1) on 19 September. He was taken to hospital treatment in Samokov, 23 September, and two days later was established bilateral pneumonia.

On September 25, 2009 the patient was transported for treatment at University Hospital "Lozenets", where he died.

Total 5 persons have contact with the deceased. One of them was placed for treatment in hospital of St. Anna and is in good condition without danger to life. The remaining four people are examined at the moment. None of them has no symptoms of disease.

Until the new virus in the country have officially registered 78 cases, all patients were in good health, reminded the health ministry.

The new flu anywhere in the world most often occurs in mild and moderate form without complications, reported by MOH.

The statistics show that up to now it has a mortality rate 0.5% lower than that seen in seasonal influenza.

In 4334 new registered cases of influenza in the EU so far have been fatal 174. This means that when the disease is more dangerous than seasonal flu diseases, assured by the office.

http://www.mediapool.bg/show/?storyid=156908&sl=bg&tl=en

Първа жертва на свинския грип в България

30-годишен мъж почина в София от новия вирус

30 Септември 2009

В България е регистриран първият смъртен случай в резултат на свински грип, съобщи Министерството на здравеопазването в сряда. същия ден в софийската болница ?Лозенец? е починал 30-годишен мъж, който получил първите симптоми на заразяване с новия вирус А(H1N1) на 19 септември. Той е бил приет на лечение в самоковската болница на 23 септември, а два дни по-късно е установена двустранна пневмония.
На 25 септември 2009 г. пациентът е транспортиран за лечение в УМБАЛ ?Лозенец?, където умира.

Общо 5 лица са били контактни с починалия. Един от тях е настанен за лечение в болница ?Св. Анна? и е в добро състояние, без опасност за живота. Останалите четирима души се изследват в момента. Нито един от тях няма симптоми за наличието на болестта.

До момента от новия вирус у нас официално са регистрирани 78 случая, всички пациенти са в добро здравословно състояние, припомнят от здравното министерство.
Новият грип навсякъде по света протича най-често в лека и средно тежка форма без усложнения, съобщиха от МЗ.

Статистическите данни показват, че до момента от него смъртността е под 0.5% и е по-ниска от тази при сезонния грип.

При 4334 регистрирани случая на новия грип в ЕС досега, с фатален край са 174. Това означава, че за момента болестта не е по-опасна от сезонните грипни заболявания, уверяват от ведомството..
 
Back
Top