• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Brunei: Covid-19 cases - 145 cases; 3 deaths

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regi...se-of-covid-19


Brunei reports 1st case of Covid-19
Monday, 09 Mar 2020
11:02 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN: Brunei reported its first case of Covid-19 (coronavirus) on Monday (March 9), the country's Ministry of Health said.

A 53-year-old local man tested positive for the virus on Monday after returning to the sultanate on March 3 from Kuala Lumpur with three friends.

The patient is currently receiving treatment at the National Quarantine Center, Tutong District...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Source: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...ei-reports-5-more-cases-bringing-total-to-six

Coronavirus: Brunei reports 5 more cases, bringing total to six
Published
10 min ago

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN (XINHUA) - Brunei reported five more cases of the coronavirus on Tuesday (March 10), one day after its first confirmed case on Monday, the country's Ministry of Health said.

The health ministry announced that five close contacts of the first Covid-19 victim also tested positive for the virus and were isolated for treatment at the National Quarantine Centre in Tudong district...
 
hat tip @davidcheok


WhatsApp%20Image%202020-03-10%20at%206.28.13%20PM.jpeg



http://www.moh.gov.bn/Lists/Latest news/NewDispForm.aspx?ID=368
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/03/11/brunei-reports-five-covid-19-cases

Brunei reports five more Covid-19 cases
Wednesday, 11 Mar 2020
3:25 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN (Borneo Bulletin/ANN): Brunei Darussalam has recorded five more Covid-19 cases, including that of a 61-year-old man and his 30-year-old son.

Both had been travelling with the 53-year-old man who was announced as the country’s first to test positive for Covid-19.

The other three include the first patient’s 46-year-old wife and their two sons aged 12 and five. The two children have special needs and did not attend school in the last few weeks.

The five patients are reported to be exhibiting symptoms of coughing and flu. They are in stable condition, with no signs of fever and do not require breathing support...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...reports-14-new-cases-of-covid-19-25-cases-now


Brunei reports 14 new cases of Covid-19, 25 cases now
ASEAN+
Friday, 13 Mar 2020 7:15 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN: Brunei reported 14 new cases of Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak on Friday (March 13), following preliminary tests, bringing the country's total to 25 cases.

According to Brunei's Ministry of Health, among the 14 new cases, 10 cases were linked to the same religious gatherings in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the first confirmed patient, while three cases are close contacts of the confirmed patients and the last case is a 64-year-old man who had been to Kuala Lumpur and Cambodia...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...e-adults-test-positive-for-covid-19-in-brunei


Three children, nine adults test positive for Covid-19 in Brunei
Saturday, 14 Mar 2020
4:13 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN: Brunei reported 12 new cases of Covid-19 (coronavirus) on Saturday (March 14) following preliminary tests, bringing the country's total to 37 cases.

According to Brunei's Ministry of Health, among the 12 new cases, three are children and nine are adults.

Eleven of the new cases were found to be linked to the same religious gatherings in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with Brunei's first confirmed patient...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...-leaving-as-coronavirus-cases-reach-50-update

Brunei bars residents from leaving as coronavirus cases reach 50 (update)
Sunday, 15 Mar 2020
9:58 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN: Brunei said on Sunday (March 15) that its citizens and foreign residents in the country are barred from leaving the Southeast Asian nation due to the coronavirus outbreak.

The health ministry also said it had confirmed 10 new coronavirus cases, bringing the total tally to 50.

Earlier on Sunday, Brunei has cancelled all official football and basketball matches in the wake of rising virus cases in the country...
 
Source: http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-03/17/content_75822279.htm

Brunei reports 4 new cases of COVID-19, 54 in total
Xinhua, March 17, 2020


BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, March 16 (Xinhua) -- Brunei reported four new cases of COVID-19 on Monday following preliminary tests, bringing the country's total to 54.

According to Brunei's Ministry of Health, three of the new cases are linked to the same religious gatherings in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia attended by Brunei's first confirmed patient. There is also a case imported from abroad...
 
Two new COVID-19 cases, total now 56

March 18, 2020
James Kon

Brunei Darussalam recorded a drop in COVID-19 cases yesterday with two individuals testing positive, bringing the total to 56 cases in the country.

This is the biggest drop in cases since the first COVID 19 case was reported on March 9.

Two individuals in the National Isolation Centre are in a critical condition and in need of the respiratory assistance machine in the centre’s intensive care unit. One person is under close monitoring while the remaining cases are in a stable condition...:tiphat:https://borneobulletin.com.bn/two-ne...-total-now-56/
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...-five-new-covid-19-cases-one-patient-recovers


Brunei reports five new Covid-19 cases, one patient recovers
ASEAN+
Saturday, 21 Mar 2020 5:55 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN: Brunei reported another five new cases of Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak on Saturday (March 21) following preliminary tests, bringing the country's total to 78 cases.

According to Brunei's Ministry of Health, Cases 74, 75, 76 and 77 are close contacts of Case 69, a local man who returned from a family holiday in Malaysia on March 11...
 
Source: https://borneobulletin.com.bn/sultanate-records-13-covid-19-cases-total-now-104-2/

Sultanate records 13 COVID-19 cases, total now 104
March 25, 2020
James Kon

Brunei Darussalam recorded 13 new cases of COVID-19 yesterday, bringing the total of confirmed cases in the Sultanate to 104.

Eight of the new cases are linked to Case 91 from a family group that went on a vacation to Surabaya, Indonesia, and returned to Brunei Darussalam on March 20, aboard Flight BI796.

Minister of Health Dato Seri Setia Dr Haji Mohd Isham bin Haji Jaafar announced the developments at a press conference at the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) Al-’Afiah Hall yesterday...
 
Source: https://borneobulletin.com.bn/five-new-covid-19-cases-total-now-109-2/


Five new COVID-19 cases, total now 109
March 26, 2020
James Kon

Brunei Darussalam’s COVID-19 cases rose to 109, after five new ones were recorded yesterday.

Two of the new cases are linked to cases 73, 80, 88 and 101, who belong to the cluster on board the flight from the United Kingdom (UK) to Brunei Darussalam on March 16.

A total of 655 individuals completed their quarantine period yesterday, and are said to be in stable condition...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...ei-records-5-new-covid-19-cases-total-now-114

Brunei records 5 new COVID-19 cases, total now 114
Friday, 27 Mar 2020
3:01 PM MYT
By James Kon and

Minister of Health Dato Seri Setia Dr Haji Mohd Isham bin Haji Jaafar during the press conference.

BRUNEI, March 27 (Borneo Bulletin/ANN) -- Brunei Darussalam has confirmed five more COVID-19 infections, bringing the total number of cases in the country to 114...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/03/28/brunei-reports-first-covid-19-death


Brunei reports first Covid-19 death
Saturday, 28 Mar 2020
11:05 AM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN (Xinhua): Brunei reported the first death case from COVID-19 in the country, the Ministry of Health said on Saturday (March 28).

According to the health ministry, the deceased was a 64-year-old man who returned to Brunei from Malaysia and Cambodia on March 4...
 
Source: https://borneobulletin.com.bn/six-new-covid-19-cases-nine-more-recover/
Six new COVID-19 cases, nine more recover
March 30, 2020
James Kon


Six new COVID-19 cases were recorded in the country bringing the total to 126 cases yesterday.

Nine more cases treated at the National Isolation Centre have fully recovered bringing the total recovered cases to 34.

Minister of Health Dato Seri Setia Dr Haji Mohd Isham bin Haji Jaafar announced the latest details of COVID-19 in the country at a press conference at the ministry’s Al-‘Afiah Hall yesterday...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...i-reports-two-new-covid-19-cases-total-at-129

Brunei reports two new Covid-19 cases, total at 129
Wednesday, 01 Apr 2020
4:33 PM MYT

BRUNEI, April 1 (Borneo Bulletin/ANN) --Two new COVID-19 cases were recorded in the Sultanate yesterday, bringing the total number of cases to 129.

Minister of Health Dato Seri Setia Dr Haji Mohd Isham bin Haji Jaafar announced the details at a press conference at the ministry’s Al-‘Afiah Hall...
 
Source: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2020/04/02/brunei-records-two-new-covid-19-cases-total-131

Brunei records two new Covid-19 cases, total 131
Brunei
Thursday, 02 Apr 2020
4:18 PM MYT

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN (Borneo Bulletin/ANN): Brunei Darussalam recorded only two Covid-19 cases yesterday bringing the total number of cases in the country to 131.

Minister of Health Dr Mohd Isham Jaafar announced the details at a press conference at the ministry’s Al-‘Afiah Hall.

Case 130 is a 39-year-old local man who returned from Kalimantan, Indonesia after participating at the Kalimantan Bike Week event with 32 of his friends...
 
Source: http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-04/02/c_138942010.htm

Brunei reports 2 new case of COVID-19, 133 in total
Source: Xinhua| 2020-04-02 22:30:59|Editor: Mu Xuequan

BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Brunei reported 2 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, bringing the country's total to 133 cases.

According to Brunei's Ministry of Health, case 132 is a previous patient's close contact who initially tested negative on March 24 but developed symptoms on March 30, while case 133 returned from Britain via Singapore on April 1...
 
Back
Top