• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Brazil: Health announces death from hantavirus

Ronan Kelly

Retired 2020
Google: Portuguese to English translation
Health announces death from hantavirus
Report indicates that adolescents who had pulmonary hemorrhage a month ago was the victim of the virus; initial suspicion was swine flu
Ana Paula Sousa

Ijair Idalgo show takes dead son died
The Health Department of Ribeir?o Preto report released on Wednesday shows that the hantavirus as the cause of death of the teenager Heli Idalgo Elton, age 16, about a month at the Santa Casa. The initial suspicion was that the student had been suffering from influenza H1N1.

Since the picture of pulmonary hemorrhage that killed him could be related to other diseases, the department asked tests of swine flu, leptospirosis, hantavirus and dengue.

The retired Ijair Idalgo, 50, father of the boy, said it will keep the action brought against the alleged negligence of the municipality, regardless of the outcome of the report. "I have no doubt it was negligence. If the doctors of the post Street Cuiab? [UBDS of Sumarezinho] had admitted my son could have done a more thorough examination and identified the disease," he says.

For the Secretary of Health, St?nio Miranda, the service was correct. "The x-ray had an image suggestive of pneumonia. The most common causes are bacterial and hantavirus was the end of the list. The probability of such a framework by hantaviruses is small," he says.
http://www.jornalacidade.com.br/edi...6/23/saude-anuncia-morte-por-hantavirose.html
 
Back
Top