• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

A/H1N1 death toll reaches 60 in Morocco

Ronan Kelly

Retired 2020
A/H1N1 death toll reaches 38 in Morocco
Rabat - Thirty-eight A/H1N1 death cases were reported in Morocco so far, said the Health Ministry on Tuesday in a statement.
Twenty-seven new A/H1N1 cases were confirmed in the cities of Rabat, Casablanca, B?ni-Mellal, Meknes Kh?misset, T?mara, Boulmane, Fez, Sal?.

Since the confirmation of the first case last June, the number of reported A/H1N1 cases in Morocco reached 2,775, including 1006 in schools, the source added.

http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/general/a_h1n1_death_toll_re/view
 
Re: A/H1N1 death toll reaches 38 in Morocco

Re: A/H1N1 death toll reaches 38 in Morocco

A/H1N1 death toll reaches 60 in Morocco, Health Ministry
Rabat - Morocco on Tuesday reported a new A/H1N1 death case, bringing the nationwide death toll to 60, the Health Ministry said.

The situation of the flu in Morocco has been marked by stability in the number of death cases (60 cases) with a continuous fall in the number of new cases, the ministry said in a statement.

In the last two weeks, health services reported 55 new cases of A/H1N1 virus, but no death case.

In anticipation of the second wave of the pandemic, the statement said health services continue the vaccination campaign, considered a basis to reinforce immunity and protect citizens of the virus.
http://www.map.ma/eng/sections/general/a_h1n1_death_toll_re9597/view
 
Back
Top