• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

9th and 10th Clark County Deaths

JimO

Well-known member
Source: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/sep/01/10-swine-flu-deaths-confirmed-southern-nevada/

10 swine flu deaths confirmed in Southern Nevada
By Mary Manning (contact)

Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2009 | 1:25 p.m.

The Southern Nevada Health District today has confirmed two new deaths from the novel H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, bringing the total number of deaths to 10.

The patients were a 41-year-old woman and a 51-year-old man, both of whom had underlying medical conditions, the health district said.

Further information about the woman and the man cannot be released due to federal privacy laws, the health district said.

To date there have been 306 novel flu cases confirmed so far this year in Southern Nevada.

Two patients remain hospitalized with severe illness, the health district said.

Last week the health district received confirmation that a 53-year-old man who died in May had the H1N1 strain.


more.....
 
Back
Top