• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

5 confirmed dead in flu outbreak; first deaths in New Mexico this season

JimO

Well-known member
5 confirmed dead in flu outbreak; first deaths in New Mexico this season
Posted at: 01/17/2013 12:30 PM
By: KOB.com staff


The state Department of Health says five people have died so far in New Mexico from the flu.

The deaths, which the department reported Thursday, are the first in the state confirmed to be from the virus.

The deaths reported were a 91 year-old woman and a 94 year-old woman from Rio Arriba County, a 67 year-old woman from Bernalillo County, a 57 year-old woman from Lea County and a 56 year-old man from Chaves County.

[snip]

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2900103.shtml?cat=500
 
Back
Top