tetano
Editor, Senior Moderator
BETHLEHEM, Palestine, March 16 (Xinhua) -- A Palestinian man from the West Bank city of Bethlehem died of H1N1, the second death from the virus, also known as swine flu, in the city in less than a week, an official with the Palestinian Health Ministry said Monday.
Mohamed Rezeq, the health chief in the West Bank, told Xinhua that the 65-year-old man died at a Palestinian hospital on Monday morning.
The first death, of a 43-year-old patient, was reported late last week at an Israeli hospital, according to Rezeq.
"Since the beginning of this year, nine cases infected with the H1N1 virus were identified in the West Bank; two died and seven recovered," Rezeq said.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20..._134071281.htm
Mohamed Rezeq, the health chief in the West Bank, told Xinhua that the 65-year-old man died at a Palestinian hospital on Monday morning.
The first death, of a 43-year-old patient, was reported late last week at an Israeli hospital, according to Rezeq.
"Since the beginning of this year, nine cases infected with the H1N1 virus were identified in the West Bank; two died and seven recovered," Rezeq said.
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20..._134071281.htm