• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

27 deaths from H1N1 in Venezuela

tetano

Editor, Senior Moderator
T?chira State authorities reported a new death from H1N1, a teacher for 37 years, and the Governor of Lara State reported two new deaths (van 4 in this entity), which raises to 21 deaths confirmed by this virus in the country.

According to the latest report given last week by the Minister of health, Isabel Iturria, throughout the national territory were 17 deaths, two of these deaths in the Andean State. The other was on Thursday, a 58-year-old man.

In terms of the State of Zulia, unofficially, yesterday morning, reported two new suspected deaths from the disease, in the municipality Cabimas.

While in the last week has been reported of unofficially three deaths in Maracaibo, one in the South of the Lake and two in Cabimas. For eight suspicious deaths in Zulia, which expected the authorities to reconfirm the cauda of death.

On the victims of yesterday, relatives said they were Milfred Coromoto G?mez, 33; and Maribel Ivy Hill, 44 years. Both were killed between 5: 00 in the morning and 6:30 in the morning.

Two women practiced them necropsy of law and sent the analysis to the Department of Regional Epidemiology in Maracaibo.

'She had six days with discomfort and difficulty breathing. On Sunday he entered the hospital at noon. There gave him a respiratory arrest, they entubaron it and put it in the ICU (intensive care unit) ', explained one of the brothers of Lydia, Freimer G?mez, while waiting for the delivery of the body.

In the adjacency of the morgue of Cabimas two family groups remained mired between sadness and astonishment, to remove the bodies. 'We doctors only told us that he died this morning (yesterday) of an arrest.' She had pneumonia and was complicated. We had you to buy all drugs that we asked for,'said Gomez.

Lydia resided in sector 1 of the laurels, was a merchant, was married and left three children at the orphanage. 'No one had told us that we had to take medication as a precaution, we should just wait for the results', said Ivy, accompanied by others who wore tapaboca.

In Cabimas there are a list of suspicious deaths which rises to 10 people, however, authorities have not offered a report officer.

'My mom was hospitalized eight days and every day we spend around 900 bolivars in medicines. Only it was health care,'said the son of Maribel Gusmar Ivy.

Maribel Yedra lived with her two children on avenida 33 sector Valle Encantado. 'It began with symptoms of flu and high fever. He decided to come to the hospital and spent three days in the emergency. He had difficulty breathing and pneumonia. After five days it was complicated and they entered it to ICU where he died,'said the family.

One of the results of H1N1 that is expected to confirm the hygiene Institute in Caracas is the teacher, Sandra Barilla (47) who died on May 16. The Deputy Alenis Warrior offered last week a press along with a group of neighborhood leaders Conference, to denounce 'the situation that is being presented at the level of public health not only in Cabimas, but in all the East coast of the Lake'. The parliamentary expressed concern about cases of H1N1 reported in the zulian region. 'At the hospital of Cabimas surgical interventions are not doing, there are no inputs, nor is there medical surgical material, there is no alcohol or needles for suturing', said.

To these suspected cases, health workers are afraid. 'They have entered several corpses in the morgue but the cooling cellars do not work.
That can generate an epidemic if they do not perform a cleaning urgently', said an employee.

Health authorities in the region were called yesterday for a new report card on the cases of H1N1, but there was no answer.



http://www.lanacion.com.ve/nacional/h1n1-suma-21-muertes-en-venezuela/
 
Re: 21 deaths from H1N1 in Venezuela

Re: 21 deaths from H1N1 in Venezuela

Influenza A H1N1 has caused 27 deaths in Venezuela


Caracas, 06 jun (Lusa)-Venezuelan authorities have confirmed the death of 27 people for influenza A H1N1 in Venezuela and 724 cases of infection in 11 of 24 States of the country. according to the Venezuelan Ministry of health, 1,553 suspected cases are being analyzed.

the town of M?rida is the highest number of suspected cases of this flu (677), followed by the Capital District with 126, T?chira with 110, Z?lia with 95 and Lara with 75.



http://visao.sapo.pt/gripe-a-h1n1-ja-causou-27-mortos-na-venezuela=f733889
 
Back
Top