Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecuador records 43 deaths from H1N1 virus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ecuador records 43 deaths from H1N1 virus

    Quito, Ecuador.- An outbreak of H1N1 flu has killed 22 people in Ecuador, where there are 497 reported cases, said vice minister of health Carlos Duran.From 19 November 2017 to 20 January "we have 23 deaths due to influenza virus, 22 of them produced by H1N1," Dur?n said at a press conference.The deputy minister indicated that the other person died of the H3N2 virus.The province of Pichincha, whose capital is Quito, concentrates 80% of the cases. The remaining 20% ​​is distributed between Imbabura (north), Tungurahua and Chimborazo (center).As a preventive measure, the authorities plan to distribute 3.9 million vaccines throughout the country.


    http://www.tribunanoticias.mx/ecuado...or-virus-h1n1/
    Last edited by tetano; January 30, 2018, 11:41 AM.

  • #2
    43 deaths are recorded due to influenza in Ecuador

    The number of cases of influenza, in all strains, reached 716, from November 19, 2017 to January 27, 2018. This was confirmed by the Minister of Health, Ver?nica Espinosa. The data was updated in a conversation held on the morning of this Tuesday, January 30, 2018. Until January 20 there were 441 cases of AH1N1. And in total 491 of all the strains, now they are 716.

    In the discussion, moreover, it was explained more about the number of deaths due to this virus. There are 43 people killed by influenza, in all strains, not only AH1N1. Most of them are concentrated in patients with chronic diseases: 33 of the 43 deceased are from the groups considered to be at higher risk, due to diabetes, obesity, heart problems, etc. In addition, three of the deceased were children under 5 years of age and over 65 years of age.

    http://www.elcomercio.com/actualidad...nza-salud.html

    Comment

    Working...
    X