Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philippines Typhoon Rai death toll reaches 375 as desperate survivors plead for supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philippines Typhoon Rai death toll reaches 375 as desperate survivors plead for supplies

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...d-for-supplies
    Philippines Typhoon Rai death toll reaches 375 as desperate survivors plead for supplies
    Mon 20 Dec 2021 20.47 EST

Calls for urgent aid as some residents remain without drinking water and food in the aftermath of Typhoon Rai

The death toll from the strongest typhoon to hit the Philippines this year has surged to 375 , as desperate survivors pleaded for urgent supplies of drinking water and food.

The Philippine Red Cross reported “complete carnage” in coastal areas after Super Typhoon Rai left homes, hospitals and schools “ripped to shreds”.

The storm tore off roofs, uprooted trees, toppled concrete power poles, smashed wooden houses to pieces, wiped out crops and flooded villages - sparking comparisons to the damage caused by Super Typhoon Haiyan in 2013...

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

bump this

Comment

Working...
    X