Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia - Majestic Princess cruise with 800 COVID-19 patients set to dock in Sydney - November 11, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia - Majestic Princess cruise with 800 COVID-19 patients set to dock in Sydney - November 11, 2022

Majestic Princess cruise with 800 COVID-19 patients set to dock in Sydney

By 9News Staff
    10:14pm Nov 11, 2022

Hundreds of people with COVID-19 are set to disembark from a cruise ship in Sydney on Saturday morning.
    There are an estimated 800 COVID-19 patients among the 3300 guests and 1300 crew on board the Majestic Princess, which ends its journey in Sydney about 6am on Saturday.
    NSW Health tonight said it was the cruise company that would be responsible for "assisting passengers with COVID-19 to make safe onward travel arrangements".

more...

https://www.9news.com.au/national/ma...5-d720f0dddf71

They must have edited the article. Now it just says these were people with positive tests, rather than patients getting medical care.

Ask Congress to Investigate COVID Origins and Government Response to Pandemic H.R. 834

i love myself. the quietest. simplest. most powerful. revolution ever. ---- nayyirah waheed
    Governments don't have or own souls.

(My posts are not intended as advice or professional assessments of any kind.)
    Never forget Excalibur.

Comment

Working...
    X