X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uttarakhand : Influenza 2013, 2 confirmed, 1 suspected fatality

Swine flu is now in Dehradun
    Dehradun / Bureau | Last updated on: February 20, 2 013 one thirteen PM

Swine flu is knocked into the capital. Dr. Bhatt said that the patient is a resident of Saharanpur, while the female patient is Ajbpur valley. Saharanpur resident patient was brought to the hospital on February 15 Indresh. His report was sent to Delhi. Max Hospital was referred to him after this. Women already hospitalized Max. Both are being treated. CMO said the department all hospitals to be cautious and watch for swine flu fears is said to keep the necessary resources. Use caution - avoid shaking hands with a patient. - Whatever Wash hands thoroughly with soap before eating. - to anyone around coryza to maintain the distance.
    स्वाइन फ्लू ने राजधानी में दस्तक दे दी है। दो मरीजों की जांच रिपोर्ट पॉजिटिव आने के बाद स्वास्थ्य विभाग ने सभी जिलों
    Twitter: @RonanKelly13
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Re: Uttarakhand : Influenza 2013

Swine flu claims two lives in Uttarakhand

Two persons died of swine flu in Uttarakhand, a woman tested positive for it while a man showing symptoms of H1N1 influenza was admitted to hospital in Dehradun, a health official said on Tuesday.

Both men killed by the disease hailed from Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh and had been admitted to the Max Hospital in Dehradun over a week ago, Chief Medical Officer R P Bhatt said.

However, their condition deteriorated during treatment and they succumbed to the viral infection on Monday night, he said.

One of them was 33-years-old and the other above 40, he said.
    The views expressed are mine alone and do not represent the views of my employer or any other person or organization.

Comment

Re: Uttarakhand : Influenza 2013

First report I've come across of a fatality in January. I'm assuming that the two fatalities in February are the two patients from Uttar Pradesh above. - Ro

Press Trust of India | Dehradun March 9, 2013 Last Updated at 17:35 IST
      48-year-old man with swine flu symptoms dies
      "A 48-year-old man was admitted at the CMI here with symptoms of swine flu earlier this week. As his condition did not improve he was referred to Delhi's Apollo Hospital. But he died on the way late on Friday night," Chief Medical Officer R P Bhatt said.
      Three persons have died of swine flu in Uttarakhand, one in January and two in February this year, he said.
      A patient with suspected swine flu symptoms died while being taken from the Combined Medical Institute here to Apollo Hospital, Delhi, a senior health official said here today. "A 48-year-old man was admitted at the CMI here with symptoms of swine flu earlier this week. As his condition did not improve he was referred to Delhi's Apollo Hospital. But he died on the way late on Friday night," Chief Medical Officer R P Bhatt said. However, it is still not confirmed whether the patient who hailed from Haridwar, was a swine flu patient or not as the Delhi-based National Centre for Disease Control is yet to submit its report on his blood samples, the CMO said. Three persons have died of swine flu in Uttarakhand, one in January and two in February this year, he said.

Comment

Re: Uttarakhand : Influenza 2013, 1 confirmed, 1 suspected fatality

12 Mar 2013Hindustan Times (Lucknow)
        Swine flu patient dies in Dehradun

DEHRADUN: A swine flu patient died at Himalayan Institute of Hospital Trust (HIHT) in Jolly Grant here on Monday morning. Though the hospital authorities confirmed his death, district health authorities denied having any information.
        Hindustan Times ePaper: English Newspaper provide all latest news from India and world, current headlines, breaking news on business, sports, world and entertainment with exclusive Opinions and Editorials.

Comment

Working...
        X