Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 New Deaths Reported in Florida

Source: http://www.doh.state.fl.us/Disease_c...-2009-2010.pdf

All deaths in reported laboratory-confirmed novel H1N1 influenza cases are presented in the following tables.

Note that novel H1N1 influenza may not necessarily be the attributable cause of death in all cases.

Approximately 25% of deaths are in people with no clear underlying medical condition.

132 deaths in those with laboratory-confirmed novel H1N1 influenza reported as of 12:00 noon October 20, 2009

11 deaths were newly reported (12:00 noon October 13, 2009 to 12:00 noon October 20, 2009)
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Re: 11 New Deaths Reported in Florida

Is this the source of post #1? http://www.doh.state.fl.us/Disease_c...ts/reports.htm
    "In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man (or woman https://flutrackers.com/forum/core/i...ilies/wink.png), and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for it then costs nothing to be a patriot."- Mark TwainReason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it. -Thomas Paine

Comment

I added the source link.
      "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Comment

Originally posted by Niko View Post
        That doesn't seem to have updated yet but the full PDF is here http://www.doh.state.fl.us/Disease_c...-2009-2010.pdf

Comment

some charts from link @ post 2:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	650367

Comment

As you can see in the previous post, nearly 50% of those in the age bracket of 5-24 yrs old, did NOT have any underlying conditions, the following is more of a general consensus.

Notifiable Disease Reports: Novel H1N1 Deaths

All deaths in reported laboratory-confirmed novel H1N1 influenza cases are presented in the following tables.
            Note that novel H1N1 influenza may not necessarily be the attributable cause of death in all cases.Approximately 25% of deaths are in people with no clear underlying medical condition

Comment

is there a plot of weekly deaths laying around anywhere?

Comment

yes, I'd like to know if 11 died this week, how many last week? and the previous week?

Comment

Originally posted by Commonground View Post
                  yes, I'd like to know if 11 died this week, how many last week? and the previous week?
                  I could probably compile that, but I won't be able to finish it until this evening.

Comment

JimO don't worry about it. Only if it's around. You're doing enough. As time goes on...we should probably post these stats as separate threads so we can keep an eye on them. Just like what is currently being done:
                    Week 40, Week 41...etc

Comment

No, JimO, I'll look at the health site and see if I can go back in time.

Comment

we know on October 7, Florida had 109 confirmed deaths.

Comment

Yes, time period is important. The report gives the impression that they all dies in one day.

Florida is a holiday haven for many foreigners. Would they be included in this count, or be referred back to their homeland's data?

J.

Comment

Originally posted by Commonground View Post
                            we know on October 7, Florida had 109 confirmed deaths.

http://www.flutrackers.com/forum/sho...53&postcount=1
                            And on October 15th - 121 deaths.

Comment

Working...
                            X