• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Utah swine flu-related deaths double to 4

theforeigner

Well-known member
http://www.standard.net/live/news/176031

Utah swine flu-related deaths double to 4

The Associated Press
SALT LAKE CITY -- Salt Lake County health officials say two more people have died from complications related to the swine flu, bringing the statewide total to four.

Salt Lake Valley Health Department spokeswoman Pam Davenport said Monday that both victims were between 25 and 50 years old. Davenport said she could not give specific ages or genders because of federal privacy laws.

< ="http://www.standard.net/ad/www/delivery/ajs.php?zoneid=83&cb=75565639568&loc=http%3A//www.standard.net/live/news/176031/&referer=http%3A//news.google.com/news%3Fum%3D1%26ned%3Dus%26hl%3Den%26q%3Dswine+flu+deaths%26cf%3Dall%26as_qdr%3Dh%26as_drrb%3Dq" =text/>
Davenport says the first victim died Friday and had preexisting conditions that contributed to the death. The second victim died Saturday, and it is unclear whether there were preexisting conditions.

On May 20, 21-year-old Marcos Sanchez was the first Utahn with swine flu to die. A second person, who was under 18, died earlier this month.

The state is no longer keeping a cumulative total of confirmed cases, which was over 700 as of June 8.
 
Back
Top