• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Philippines - 3 possibly infected by Saudi suspected death of coronavirus MERS in Manila - October 7, 2015

tetano

Editor, Senior Moderator
A suspected MERS-infected Saudi national who died last week in Manila appear to have transmitted the virus to three persons who had close contact with him.
The three have been admitted to the hospital after showing symptoms of the virus, the Department of Health (DOH) announced.
Health Secretary Janette Garin said the three had been screened for the virus but the results of the laboratory tests had yet to be released.
?A total of 10 contacts have been traced. Fifteen are symptomatic but only five are being closely monitored,? Garin said in a text message to the Inquirer.
Initially, only 12 people ? mostly hotel and hospital staff ? were confined at the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine in Muntinlupa City and San Lazaro Hospital in Manila for symptoms.
The initial findings were negative but they will have to undergo a second round of screenings. They will be confined at the two hospitals until the end of the 14-day incubation period on Oct.13.

https://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/3-infected-saudi-died-mers-manila-055816223.html
 
Back
Top