• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

OH: 2 more flu deaths confirmed by Lucas County health department

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: http://www.toledoblade.com/Medical/...firmed-by-Lucas-County-health-department.html

2 more flu deaths confirmed by Lucas County health department
BY MARLENE HARRIS-TAYLOR
BLADE STAFF WRITER


Officials at the Toledo Lucas County Health Department have confirmed two more deaths from the H1N1 strain of the flu virus bringing the total number of flu deaths in Lucas County to four.

And in Monroe, it has been confirmed that a fifth person - the youngest so far - has died from the flu.

Family members described Chris Wright, a 41-year-old father of five, as very healthy. He died Sunday at Oakwood Southshore Medical Center in Trenton but had also been treated at Mercy Memorial Hospital in Monroe...
 
Re: OH: 2 more flu deaths confirmed by Lucas County health department

Monroe Co. man dies of flu

24447446_BG1.jpg


The flu has now claimed the lives of five people in the Toledo area. Christopher Wright, 41, is one of the latest victims of the flu. He died Sunday morning after contracting Influenza A.

"I never thought that it would happen to my family," says Wright's sister, Rachel Turner. "Especially someone who was so healthy and so young, and it just hit him so fast."

Wright was first taken to Mercy Memorial Hospital in Monroe, where he was diagnosed with pneumonia and bronchitis.

After a week of treatment, family started to worry when he wasn't getting better.

"They tried driving out to U of M, and he couldn't make it," says Turner. "He was coughing up a lot, and he had a lot of blood in his lungs."

Wright is now the second flu-related death in Monroe County this season.

....


http://www.13abc.com/story/24447446/monroe-co-man-dies-of-flu
 
Back
Top