Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster.
The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website.
By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.
IPOH, Feb 16 ? A total of 188 new cases of acute gastroenteritis (AGE) were today found in two districts in Perak, raising the total number of cases to 3,444 since the outbreak late last month.
Of the new cases, 114 were detected in the Hilir Perak district and 74 in Batang Padang, said State Health, Local Government, Consumer Affairs, Environment, Public Transport and Non-Islamic Affairs Committee chairman Datuk Dr Mah Hang Soon...
Sunday February 19, 2012
New rotavirus cases reported, 11 hospitalised
IPOH: Eleven people have been warded at hospitals in the Batang Padang and Hilir Perak districts as 110 new cases related to the rotavirus outbreak were reported.
Perak Health Committee chairman Datuk Dr Mah Hang Soon said 55 cases were reported in each of the two districts yesterday. This brings the total number of cases to date to 3,764.
Meanwhile, 19 patients have been discharged from the hospital...
20 February 2012 | Last updated at 11:37PM
Fewer retrovirus cases in Perak
IPOH: The continuous decline in the number of new acute gastroenteritis (AGE) cases in Perak means the end to the outbreak is near.
Yesterday, only 59 new cases were detected in the Hilir Perak and Batang Padang districts, bringing the cumulative suspected AGE cases to 3,823 since the outbreak was first detected.
Commenting on the latest figure, state Health Committee chairman Datuk Dr Mah Hang Soon said the outbreak was probably coming to an end...