• FluTrackers.com Inc. does not provide medical advice. Information on this web site is collected from various internet resources, and the FluTrackers board of directors makes no warranty to the safety, efficacy, correctness or completeness of the information posted on this site by any author or poster. The information collated here is for instructional and/or discussion purposes only and is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any disease, illness, or other medical condition. Every individual reader or poster should seek advice from their personal physician/healthcare practitioner before considering or using any interventions that are discussed on this website. By continuing to access this website you agree to consult your personal physican before using any interventions posted on this website, and you agree to hold harmless FluTrackers.com Inc., the board of directors, the members, and all authors and posters for any effects from use of any medication, supplement, vitamin or other substance, device, intervention, etc. mentioned in posts on this website, or other internet venues referenced in posts on this website.
  • We are not asking for any donations. Do not donate to any entity who says they are raising funds for us.

Indonesia: 2013 Dengue cases in East Nusa Tenggara

Shiloh

Editor, Senior Moderator
Source: http://www.jpnn.com/index.php?mib=berita.detail&id=157169

Rabu, 06 Februari 2013 , 08:09:00
Dua Tewas Karena DBD

Google translation:

Wednesday, February 6, 2013, 08:09:00
Two Killed As DBD

ATAMBUA - The rainy season is the biggest challenge for the citizens. Mosquito causes dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) guerrilla prey. Of Atambua reported, dengue has struck 20 patients, 18 of them were treated at the Regional General Hospital (Hospital) Atambua, two of whom died. Data was released Atambua Hospital since January period. This information was conveyed by the Director Atambua Hospital, Dr, Hendrikus F, BESIN when met at his office, Tuesday (5/2).

Two patients died that the Ati and Carlito M. Marsel Ati Parera.Marsel appropriate diagnosis tested positive for dengue. He died out some time ago after undergoing medical treatment for some time in hospitals Atambua.

"She's condition had improved so ask to go home. But when going home we recommend to keep control in Puskemas or come to the hospital immediately. Apparently he forgot or intentionally did not want to take our advice so that after a time after vomiting blood and died instantly dysentery in house, "said bESIN.

While the case of the death of Carlito M. Parera, described patients from Atambua Manumutin Village, died in a hospital child care Atambua since (2/2) and then after about two days of medical treatment. The victim died from complications of anemia, severe malaria according to the results the doctor's diagnosis.

"Carlito not die because of dengue. Entered hospital he was in a condition that is severe enough suffering from some kind of disease," said BESIN.

According to him, until today most patients DPD is still undergoing intensive medical treatment in hospitals. In addition to dengue patients, according to Dr.. Hendrik greeting, hospitals Atambua well since the beginning of January 2013 is treating approximately 33 patients diarrhea. "Indeed, the quantity, the number of dengue patients and diarrhea since January until this day shows an increasing trend from last year," he said. (Ogi / boy)
 
Re: Indonesia: 2013 Dengue case in East Nusa Tenggara

Re: Indonesia: 2013 Dengue case in East Nusa Tenggara

Source: http://www.metrotvnews.com/metronews/read/2013/02/09/6/129876/Demam-Berdarah-Tewaskan-2-Warga-Sikka/


NASIONAL
Demam Berdarah Tewaskan 2 Warga Sikka selama 2013
Sabtu, 09 February 2013 | 23:08 WIB

Google translation:

NATIONAL
Dengue Fever Kills 2 Citizens Sikka during 2013
Saturday, 09 February 2013 | 23:08 pm

Metrotvnews.com, Maumere: Outbreaks of dengue fever have occurred since January 2013 has killed two Sikka regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT). Two people have been killed since late taken to the hospital.

As of February 2013, 75 people had Sikka regency dengue fever. Sikka regency government incentive to do fogging in residential and in the right place-water reservoirs.

Walbardus, 35, a resident of Kewapante, District Geliting, Sikka regency, East Nusa Tenggara, on Saturday (9/2) says Rafi Sidik, 5, Kewapante people had died early in January 2013 ago. "We at Kewapante already two children have died since January 2013. Rafi One policeman and a child yet I know his name. They died from dengue fever," said Rafi Walbardus which are relatives.

Chief Medical Officer Dr. Delli Pasande Sikka district on Saturday (9/2), said that according to official data the health office no patients died of dengue fever.

"Since we handle cases of dengue fever in Sikka none of the patients who died in our hands. However there are two patients were taken to the hospital late that died before treated in the hospital," said Delly. (Alexander / Hnr)
 
Re: Indonesia: 2013 Dengue cases in East Nusa Tenggara

Source: http://berita.indah.web.id/kompas_r...m_source=WP&utm_medium=box&utm_campaign=Kknwp

Google translation:

Kefamenanu, KOMPAS.com - The number of patients with dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) in the North Central Timor (TTU), East Nusa Tenggara, continues to grow in the last three weeks.

Throughout February 2013, at least 20 people admitted to general hospitals (hospitals) Kefamenanu from the disease. Previous two DHF patients died while seven others are still being treated.

Head of Administration Hospital Kefamenanu, Robert Ceunfin, to Kompas.com, Saturday (02/23/2013), said the DHF patients were mostly children, were taken to the hospital when there are red spots on the body, the body is very weak , nosebleeds and vomiting that was treated intensively.

"The cause of fever from mosquito Aides aegypti, so from the hospitals only treat the preventive, promotive tasks while the health department," said Robert.

Robert added the general, patients with DHF who died, on arrival at the hospital, his condition was so bad that difficult to handle.

"The number of dengue patients continues to increase. Data last month (January 2013, red) as many as 15 people, whereas this month reached 20 people, including two who died," said Robert.

Separately, Chief Medical Officer of TTU, David Amleni said it had issued a letter to all health centers in TTU and announced through the radio to alert residents DBD.

"We have an announcement to convey to the public to be vigilant and clean up the environment, especially tin cans buried, the water in the tub is drained and closed. From the health department, especially in the field of prevention of infectious diseases, is spread abate directly to the public," said David.

Besides, adds David, TTU Health Department has also appealed to all parents to give more attention to their children, especially in areas that have emerged dengue cases.
 
Back
Top